ADVERTISEMENT

OU grad granddaughter '21

This is the second picture you've posted of her. Do the "sunburnt" Indians not arrange marriages anymore? If not, I think gl-lyer is available.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Congrats. You must be one proud grand pa.
Granddaughter received a degree in psychology in 4 years. That's what I'm most proud of. And her mother is thrilled. Her mother had to write checks to OU for 5 years for granddaughter's oldest brother.

Daughter wrote checks to high dollar TCU for 4 years for RNC grandson and his degree in political science. Daughter wanted 4 kids to attend much cheaper Texas Tech where her little sister graduated. Wife and I got off lucky with younger daughter. Older daughter attended 2 years McClennan Community College, worked 6 years at the U. S. postal service and resigned after she and hubby made some brilliant business decisions.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Daughter called. Election party is at the ranch Saturday at 5 PM. Granddaughter got a degree in psychology and a minor in human relations.

Daughter has her airline tickets for RNC get to gather in California where Pence will speak June 24-27. Airline tickets are free. Grandson has over a million free flyer miles. There will be more heavyweight Pub speakers there. I think she said Delray Bay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT