ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs OU

pokefan4ver

Redshirt
Jun 28, 2013
Tickets for the OSU vs OU dual are on sale I just purchased reserve seats and Will said they had quite a few good reserved seats left. Call 405-325-8329 and talk to Will he will help you.

Just a warning, keep your young children away from McCasland Fieldhouse, as it will be ugly. Score will be more like Bucknell than Bedlam!

It could and probably will be a shut out. With the situation at 25 now for OU I see only hwy as a possible win. But...people thought Hillary was a done deal too!!!!

It could and probably will be a shut out. With the situation at 25 now for OU I see only hwy as a possible win. But...people thought Hillary was a done deal too!!!!
I think the only chance for a loss is HVY, with 174 and 197 being possibly competitive. Larson is tough, Reed and Johnson have proved competitive.

What I meant was orginally I would of thought MAYBE 2 classes for OU even though 125 would of been one of the better matches to see.... Picc beats OUs 125 IMO now. Larson i always felt has the ability to be an AA or at least round of 12 guy! I thought Reed was ineligible until spring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT