ADVERTISEMENT

@ostatedchi, Whatever You Do Don’t Read This

I've never read a book on the subject but I have read countless articles from both sides of the argument and have years of listening to Iranians on the subject. Yes those Iranians are opposed to the current regime but they also know what Iran was like before and after the fall of the Shah. They also visit Iran at least twice a year to visit their families.
You say you’ve read countless articles from “my side” as much as you have your own, yet you have vociferously and repeatdly refused to read one of my written links or watched one of the podcasts I've provided, calling it unnecessary. If you don't have a book you can recommend I ask that you provide a few articles that will articulate the philosophical principles that give Israel moral cover to engage in genocide/ethnic cleansing. I'm curious why Israel would have the moral auhority to do to the Palestinians that was denied the Nazis who wanted to do the same thing to them. In the meantime I think it would be beneficial to your outlook if you would listen to Greenwald's conversation with Sachs. I would warn you in advance, however, that you will hear opinions that might set your hair on fire, in no small part because they have an authenticity you probably have never heard before.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Exact same route.

How this stuff migrated from chan trolls and intelligence traps in the dark recesses of the internet to mainstream is shocking.

One month ago, you woulda been ended if you posted what you have in this thread.
My route has next to nothing to do with the route you are talking about. Ended by whom, a dedicated 1st Amendment advocate?

Exact same route.

How this stuff migrated from chan trolls and intelligence traps in the dark recesses of the internet to mainstream is shocking.

One month ago, you woulda been ended if you posted what you have in this thread.
I’m curious what it is that he wrote that you find shocking. Should he be forbidden from naming names of people who have dual citizenship and/or dual loyalty who also have the wherewithal to embroil our country in a foreign war that enriches them? Is that what is shocking, that he named names and explained the source of their influence? If that is the standard does it shock you when billionaire big-shots get outed for financing and influencing district attorneys who are soft on crime? Apparently a principle which is fundamental to your value system is involved. What is that principle? And why does this guy violate it, but others do not?

Military action should be the last resort but if it comes down to that, the action needs to be fierce, overwhelming, unapologetic and end with the destruction of whatever enemy it is without remorse, as quickly as possible, while putting the safety of American soldiers above any and all civilians.
You're bringing it today !

You say you’ve read countless articles from “my side” as much as you have your own, yet you have vociferously and repeatdly refused to read one of my written links or watched one of the podcasts I've provided, calling it unnecessary. If you don't have a book you can recommend I ask that you provide a few articles that will articulate the philosophical principles that give Israel moral cover to engage in genocide/ethnic cleansing. I'm curious why Israel would have the moral auhority to do to the Palestinians that was denied the Nazis who wanted to do the same thing to them. In the meantime I think it would be beneficial to your outlook if you would listen to Greenwald's conversation with Sachs. I would warn you in advance, however, that you will hear opinions that might set your hair on fire, in no small part because they have an authenticity you probably have never heard before.
I’ve read your propaganda articles and found them to be absolute BS. I’m a simple person, things are either right or they are wrong. Some SOB that says he wants me dead and then attacks me or my family is a dead POS if I have my way.
In the case of Israel I do not blame them one bit for putting their thumb on the Palestinians and making sure they are not building up weapons or forces to topple Israel. You say Israel needs to change its ways in order to have peace in the region. I say the Palestinians need to change their ways or they get the boot. It’s that simple to me.israel did not attack the Palestinians, the Palestinians attacked Israel. Fvck em IMO

I’ve read your propaganda articles and found them to be absolute BS. I’m a simple person, things are either right or they are wrong. Some SOB that says he wants me dead and then attacks me or my family is a dead POS if I have my way.
In the case of Israel I do not blame them one bit for putting their thumb on the Palestinians and making sure they are not building up weapons or forces to topple Israel. You say Israel needs to change its ways in order to have peace in the region. I say the Palestinians need to change their ways or they get the boot. It’s that simple to me.israel did not attack the Palestinians, the Palestinians attacked Israel. Fvck em IMO
I’ll make you a deal. When you share a link in which an author presents an opinion with which I disagree I will argue the merits of the argument without calling it propaganda or bs. In other words I will maintain a civil attitude toward both you and the crux of the link’s opinion and will respectfully point out what I think are its errors without emotional sidebars. And in return I ask that you do the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Well don’t stop at antisemite. You’re leaving out all my anti-black racist comments, my homophobic diatribes, my transphobic rants, my misogyny, my rails against vegans, vegetarians, not to mention my hatred for anybody that doesn’t think exactly like me, which, come to think of it is everybody but me! You’re right, there’s no need to even click on my posts. So why do you?
PA AF.

SMH.

When it comes to your opinion, JD, I don't give AF.
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT