ADVERTISEMENT

Ordered a new F250

BigBobBarker

2nd Team
Apr 2, 2008
Decided to order a 2019 F250. I got $500 under invoice which I thought was great. Charles Allen Ford in Chickasha if anyone else is looking. Took 20 minutes or so to fill out the order.

Reactions: MegaPoke
I was looking at a used 2018 150 yesterday. Had 12,000 miles. Sticker said 47k and they only wanted 31k for it. If it wasn't for the wrong color and the price sounding too low, I would have bought it.

Sounds like a great deal on the f150. It is easy to stay less than 70k if you don’t get a diesel. They are basically the same price as a F150 if you get the 6.2L gasoline engine.

Reactions: SquinkY5786
*Which* invoice is the question. They have a few different “invoice” prices.... it’s just a big shell game.

agreed. The invoice isn’t a real invoice, as there is holdback, volume bonuses, etc not factored in.

Which is why they are happy to make a sale that they “lose money on”.

If you can find the Ford A plan price that is as close to a true invoice you will find. It is probably at least $2000-3000 less than I will pay. So they will make that money and the sale will them closer to a volume bonus that they might not have hit without.

“A plan” is invoice less holdback less marketing fee.

I was having trouble getting dealers down to anything below $1000 over invoice on 2018s.

Bob, Thank you. That is my brother and I'm sure he will be happy to sell everyone on here one. Thanks again for the business.

Reactions: BigBobBarker
I have been trying to sell some more for you guys. It was too easy. I’m working on my wife’s SUV as I type this. Need to take her down to order a Expedition.

2vcahyb.jpg

2ai1qhz.jpg

Bob, Thank you. That is my brother and I'm sure he will be happy to sell everyone on here one. Thanks again for the business.

I will need to keep this in mind! Wife is talking cattle when she is done with her PhD. My little piss-ant Frontier ain't hauling squat. I'd be in my first diesel at that point.

Damn fine looking truck. Super jealous!

No. More like rust colored up close. I have nearly the same truck and when I first brought it home I had to ask my wife if they were indeed rust or red myself.

The 2017 and later trucks ride and drive dramatically better than the past generation.

You can get one for your business and write it all off in one year as a business expense. Section 179 deduction.

You can depreciate it too but there is a depreciation schedule over a few years. The GVWR has to be high enough and the bed long enough to take off in one year.

I work at England Ford Hinton Oklahoma. The owner is Alum and we are in the OSU Wagon Wheel Program. Why go to Chickasha when there is someone on this board to buy from?

Don't buy Dodges!!!

I work at England Ford Hinton Oklahoma. The owner is Alum and we are in the OSU Wagon Wheel Program. Why go to Chickasha when there is someone on this board to buy from?

Don't buy Dodges!!!
Forgive me for not know, but what is the OSU Wagon Wheel Program?

The owner is a OSU alumn in Chickasha, too.
I gave England a chance on mine but no one called me back until a month after I ordered my truck.

Hey Bucko(zthiel) we are very proud supporters of OSU and by last count All of us are very proud OSU alums. Thanks again Big Bob for the shoutout.

You can't farm out of a Ferrari. Therefore a Ford is a better value. This is the best comeback I can currently muster.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
My friend is a HUGE GM fanboy, used to give me crap about driving a Mustang, etc. He went out shopping and comparing 3/4 ton 4x4 diesels and ended up buying a F-250. He loves it so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT