ADVERTISEMENT

orange man bad

you knew it was coming when you voted biden
This is what it looks like when the Democrat's obsession with Islamic terrorists causes real world problems. Hamas uses aid money for weapons, dipshits.

Not even 4 months in and Pedo Joe's administration has already coddled two of the largest terrorist groups in the world, Hamas and Iran. Brilliant plan, Pedo!

@davidallen yikes, your side's support for Hamas doesn't look very good. At all. Just sayin.

This is what it looks like when the Democrat's obsession with Islamic terrorists causes real world problems. Hamas uses aid money for weapons, dipshits.

Not even 4 months in and Pedo Joe's administration has already coddled two of the largest terrorist groups in the world, Hamas and Iran. Brilliant plan, Pedo!

@davidallen yikes, your side's support for Hamas doesn't look very good. At all. Just sayin.
Can they both (tweeters in the OP) be right?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Who initiated the current hostilities? And I'm talking militarily...
I have no interest in tracing the origins of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. Maybe we should all just agree it’s the Brits fault and try and find a path forward?

Anyone else find it strange that Hamas held off doing any such attacks on Israel while Trump was in office, yet 4 months after he's gone, they're back to their attacks? Its amazing how emboldened evil cowards can be when they feel like their opponent will be leashed in its response.

Anyone else find it strange that Hamas held off doing any such attacks on Israel while Trump was in office, yet 4 months after he's gone, they're back to their attacks? Its amazing how emboldened evil cowards can be when they feel like their opponent will be leashed in its response.
It's all about funding. Trump cut it off. Pedo Joe resumed Barry's love of terrorists. They got the memo.

I have no interest in tracing the origins of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. Maybe we should all just agree it’s the Brits fault and try and find a path forward?
i would expect that lame ass shit out of your syster. You and I both know the answer to my question. The weird thing is that you're loathe to criticize something... not sure exactly what...

Is it your expectation that I am going to defend Cortez on this? If so, sorry to disappoint.

Oh, and your oh so cowardly qualification "And I'm talking militarily..." is exactly why this would never be a conversation for a message board.
Exactly the limp dick response we expected. I'm sorry your political party is sympathetic to terrorists, dave. [Shoulder shrug!]

i would expect that lame ass shit out of your syster. You and I both know the answer to my question. The weird thing is that you're loathe to criticize something... not sure exactly what...
Your (got it right this time) reading comprehension is at an all-time low. That or you are just looking for someone to spar with. Good luck Spanky.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Your (got it right this time) reading comprehension is at an all-time low. That or you are just looking for someone to spar with. Good luck Spanky.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Can't they both be right?"

That sounds a LOT like...

There is a rape allegation now? Wow, hadn't seen that. Deets please.

Uhhhhh, dave, what would you call penetration of someone's vagina with your fingers without their consent?

Dude, not my place to question your definition of rape. I am not quite sure that is the legal meaning, but I am no expert.

Yeah, just sayin.

Sore spot? Nah, just a reminder that this place is what is.

Well the first step is admitting that you have a problem.
26214ffd272a71bd9ff1817811725099.gif

Does anyone with a functioning brain think this would be happening under Trump?

It's so sad we have a senile President who is obviously being controlled by radicals.

This is the thing, middle east terrorists are the most racist, anti LBGQ people in the world yet the left defends them. WTF?

Its because the left holds the same values as the middle east terrorists. The left is just a little bit better at hiding it. Well not really but their minions buy it hook line and sinker.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT