ADVERTISEMENT

One War Criminal Will Be Hosting Another War Criminal

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The sleaze will be dripping down the sidewalks and into the gutters. What has become of our country?

I think you are striving for a cabinet position instead.

GRGyp6PWYAA67Jd

The ICC
Not seeing how Netanyahu is a war criminal for simply defending his country. And while Kamala is certainly an incompetent boob, I don’t see any evidence of her being a war criminal. You really need to drop the drama queen act. It does nothing for your cause.
The ICC respectfully disagrees with you re: Netanyahu.

The ICC

The ICC respectfully disagrees with you re: Netanyahu.

I don’t see in that article where Netanyahu was convicted. Regardless, international “courts” are notoriously “kangaroo-ish”. Even the charges against the Nuremberg Nazis had to be carefully crafted so as to prevent “whatabouting” of the Soviets’ prosecution of the war on the eastern front.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I don’t see in that article where Netanyahu was convicted. Regardless, international “courts” are notoriously “kangaroo-ish”. Even the charges against the Nuremberg Nazis had to be carefully crafted so as to prevent “whatabouting” of the Soviets’ prosecution of the war on the eastern front.
Netanyahu is what he is. The ICC thinks he's a war criminal and so do I.

Netanyahu is what he is. The ICC thinks he's a war criminal and so do I.
So the ICC has already made up its mind before there’s even been a trial? Sounds about as fair and just as Judge Karl Freisler’s court. Your constant siding with antisemites is very disturbing. You need to engage in some serious self-re-assessment.

Roland-FREISLER.jpg

So the ICC has already made up its mind before there’s even been a trial? Sounds about as fair and just as Judge Karl Freisler’s court. Your constant siding with antisemites is very disturbing. You need to engage in some serious self-re-assessment.

Roland-FREISLER.jpg
I only speak for myself and in my opinion Netanyahu is a war criminal of the worst kind. I would think by now you would know that your calling me a Nazi and an anti-Semite falls on deaf ears. I know I'm neither of those things, and I suspect you are intelligent enough to know it as well, but lacking any other point to argue you fall back on the "tried and true" Zionist defensive mechanism just like left-wingers resort to calling someone they can't refute a racist.

I only speak for myself and in my opinion Netanyahu is a war criminal of the worst kind. I would think by now you would know that your calling me a Nazi and an anti-Semite falls on deaf ears. I know I'm neither of those things, and I suspect you are intelligent enough to know it as well, but lacking any other point to argue you fall back on the "tried and true" Zionist defensive mechanism just like left-wingers resort to calling someone they can't refute a racist.
I realize by now that everything said to you falls on deaf ears. The only person on the planet you’re interested in listening to is yourself. “Narcissistic antisemite” is probably even more accurate.

I realize by now that everything said to you falls on deaf ears. The only person on the planet you’re interested in listening to is yourself. “Narcissistic antisemite” is probably even more accurate.
Of course I could be wrong. Maybe you aren’t intelligent enough to know I’m none of those things.

Ever notice Dan never says Hamas is evil or made up of war criminals?
Dan thinks Israel is full of white European and Russian Jews. The propaganda mouthpieces that gave him that impression paint Hamas as valiant resistance fighters doing the good fight against all those evil white Jews. He's posted plenty of examples of the moronic shit he reads. It's clear that Hamas propaganda has been very effective on Dodge.

Of course I could be wrong. Maybe you aren’t intelligent enough to know I’m none of those things.
I'll say it again. In less than three minutes SiL answered 3 questions from my 60 question, 60 minute time limit Mensa exercise proving an IQ in the mid 140s or higher. I'll print the questions upon request.

From 2023 testing we found US avg. IQ 97.4. South Korea 106.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT