ADVERTISEMENT

One Thing We Can Say About The Election Results

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If the people who control that demented old fool and have tricked him into thinking he runs things get their way and lead us into a nuclear conflagration with Russia that annihilates every living thing on the planet, at least the voters can say that before it all ended we would have finally had nationwide abortion on demand. Priorities matter!

If the people who control that demented old fool and have tricked him into thinking he runs things get their way and lead us into a nuclear conflagration with Russia that annihilates every living thing on the planet, at least the voters can say that before it all ended we would have finally had nationwide abortion on demand. Priorities matter!
For someone who claims to be 100% pro-choice, you sure seem really bothered that a majority of Americans agree with you and that they are voting to protect a woman's right to choose.

I’m 100% pro-choice.

For someone who claims to be 100% pro-choice, you sure seem really bothered that a majority of Americans agree with you and that they are voting to protect a woman's right to choose.
It would take longer for me to explain my attitude about abortion than anybody would be willing to listen to it. The highly edited version goes like this: I’m 100% Pro-Choice and simultaneously 100% Anti-Abortion.

I’m 100% Pro-Choice and simultaneously 100% Anti-Abortion.
Just like many pro-choice Americans are.

Again though, you sure seem really bothered that a majority of Americans agree with you and that they are voting to protect a woman's right to choose.

Just like many pro-choice Americans are.

Again though, you sure seem really bothered that a majority of Americans agree with you and that they are voting to protect a woman's right to choose.
A large portion of Americans agree with the first part, but find many justifications to disagree with the latter.

A large portion of Americans agree with the first part, but find many justifications to disagree with the latter.
There is another one of your misconceptions.

As a self-proclamed libertarian, you should understand why many woman and other Americans are so outraged by the right's radical attack on women's reproductive freedoms. Republican Bo Hines of NC pushed the idea of rape panels for women. Rape panels. Is it any shock that he lost?

There is another one of your misconceptions.

As a self-proclamed libertarian, you should understand why many woman and other Americans are so outraged by the right's radical attack on women's reproductive freedoms. Republican Bo Hines of NC pushed the idea of rape panels for women. Rape panels. Is it any shock that he lost?
Where do you get the idea I don’t understand the outrage? I have said nothing to lead you to that conclusion. Once again you are hearing what you want to hear. Understanding the outrage does not mean one has to agree with it. For crying out loud I’m married to just such an outraged woman, as I have told you before. And she can articulate rings around your partisan platitudes. I have told you I am pro-choice. For that reason I’m against laws banning abortion. And that means I oppose Republican attempts to ban it. For once it would be nice if you could wrap your warped mind around the fact that I’m not a Republican, and my differences with Democratic Party collectivism are not Republican based. But I get it. Your mind *is* warped, you can’t overcome the manipulation that has infected your brain.

Understanding the outrage does not mean one has to agree with it.
But why would you not agree with it if you are 100% pro-choice?

And that means I oppose Republican attempts to ban it.
Good. Then you should be very happy that many women and other Americans came out and voted to oppose such attempts.

Instead of starting threads mocking it and downplaying its importance.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
But why would you not agree with it if you are 100% pro-choice?

Good. Then you should be very happy that many women and other Americans came out and voted to oppose such attempts.

Instead of starting threads mocking it and downplaying its importance.
My goodness sometimes you are such a goober! Mocking it and downplaying it? I’m saying it is one of two primary reasons for Republican disappointment, and you call that mocking and downplaying. Your partisan blinders are exceptionally tight tonight. And considering I’m saying that to you it means they must be focused smaller than a laser.

Mocking it and downplaying it?
So you were not mocking and downplaying it in your first post on this thread? . . .

Did you already forget why you started this thread?

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
So you were not mocking and downplaying it in your first post on this thread? . . .

Did you already forget why you started this thread?
Again, once again, you see what your twisted mind wants to see. Let me clarify for you, although I know in advance this is a waste of time. What your twisted mind sees as mocking and downplaying is precisely the opposite. It is perplexity and bitterness that the American electorate calculated that it is more important to vote for candidates that are likely to lead us into nuclear war because they’ll also give the country abortion on demand. It is more important to them (the electorate) that they elect politicians who will kill every living thing on the planet as long as they promise to enact laws that allow abortion on demand. The comment expresses bitterness that the electorate could be so misguided in their priorities. If the day comes that Russia launches nuclear missiles at usI will go to one of those voters and ask them if they still stand by their vote. They got exactly what they voted for. Now I know I’ve just wasted my time with this, that once you’ve planted a seed in your twisted mind it stays forever, festers and grows. But on the off chance someone reading this thread thinks you have a point it is my hope they will see how far off the mark you are.

It is perplexity and bitterness
You are still perplexed about this past election?

You've been told how to fix that. Guess you aren't listening, as usual.

that the American electorate calculated that it is more important to vote for candidates that are likely to lead us into nuclear war because they’ll also give the country abortion on demand. It is more important to them (the electorate) that they elect politicians who will kill every living thing on the planet as long as they promise to enact laws that allow abortion on demand.
See. Still holding on to your misconceptions.

No politician that I know of in this country wants to kill every living being. I don't know of any that want to lead us into a nuclear war either. Just because most of our leaders oppose Putin's aggression, doesn't mean they want to lead us into nuclear war.🙄

Seriously man, do you really believe this craziness? Be honest, you are trolling, right?

If the day comes that Russia launches nuclear missiles at usI will go to one of those voters and ask them if they still stand by their vote.
That day isn't going to come.

With all of that said, again, you were mocking and downplaying Americans for voting pro-choice (while you claim to be 100% pro-choice). Your follow-up post just proved that even more. Acting like voters shouldn't care about their individual freedoms and instead such freedoms should take a backseat to embracing Putin propaganda.

It is rather strange that a self-professed libertarian is now rushing to downplay and mock the importance of individual freedom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT