ADVERTISEMENT

One of the great tests of our time

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Is whether one followed the pied piper dunce into Iraq, or instead looked at it objectively and realized what it was. So, so many of you where all about the Iraq war, and then years later clapped when Trump ripped it. Its unbelievable how easily so many of our BornFollowers can follow. Whatever the narrative, they'll follow.

Here's what your president recently said. A littl dementia has him speaking the truth for once.

Are they Born Followers too?

Senate Votes by some Dims for the Iraq War.
Among the Senate yeses were, of course, former VP Joe Biden, former Secretary of State and presidential candidate John Kerry, and former Secretary of State and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

take-off-plane.gif

Is whether one followed the pied piper dunce into Iraq, or instead looked at it objectively and realized what it was. So, so many of you where all about the Iraq war, and then years later clapped when Trump ripped it. Its unbelievable how easily so many of our BornFollowers can follow. Whatever the narrative, they'll follow.

Here's what your president recently said. A littl dementia has him speaking the truth for once.

Except Bush didn't make the decision alone, he had the backing of Congress. Whether you agree or disagree with Iraq the effort to insinuate Bush did that on his own is as usual for Democrats a dishonest effort.

I wonder if you could satiate my curiosity. I gather from your comments that you were opposed to the war in Iraq. Good for you! So was I! And yet you are arguably the board’s biggest cheerleader for America’s involvement in the war in Ukraine. What switched you from a peacenik to a murderous war hawk? Would you elaborate?

My guess is that decision and its consequences have weighed heavily upon him over the years. Just a guess.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I wonder if you could satiate my curiosity. I gather from your comments that you were opposed to the war in Iraq. Good for you! So was I! And yet you are arguably the board’s biggest cheerleader for America’s involvement in the war in Ukraine. What switched you from a peacenik to a murderous war hawk? Would you elaborate?

I'm still a peacenik. I was opposed to Bush invading Iraq and I'm opposed to Putin invading Ukraine. Perfectly consistent.

I supported the war effort. But we now know our intelligence community lied to us.

Today, however, it's different. We should put our full trust in US intelligence.

Oh bullshit. Joe Wilson published a FRONT PAGE EDITORIAL in the New York Times that said the yellowcake uranium narrative was disproven. The Bush admin outed his wife in retaliation and Scooter Libby eventually went to jail for the coverup. It was front page reading every day for anyone that would listen. Republicans wanted war and beat the shit out of anyone that disagreed and a clear majority of dems went riiiiiiight along with it. Don't act like you were duped -- the trumped up basis was exposed early and often.

Then Trump stated the obvious and conservatives all act like they were really against it. LOL stfu with that take. @CBradSmith was aaaaall in, too. As was @HighStickHarry but since this doesn't relate to little boys' cocks they don't want to discuss it.

Except Bush didn't make the decision alone, he had the backing of Congress. Whether you agree or disagree with Iraq the effort to insinuate Bush did that on his own is as usual for Democrats a dishonest effort.

No, it's not dishonest at all. He led the charge and got cowards to follow. It cost Hillary the nomination and possibly the WH in 2008, as it should have. It got Obama the nomination, too. I've said this many times on here before you graced us with your cult take.

I supported the war effort. But we now know our intelligence community lied to us.

Today, however, it's different. We should put our full trust in US intelligence.
I'm trying to think if any one particular political dynasty may have had an outsized impact on that intelligence community (and the JFK assassination, and the Nixon rat ****ing, and Iran Contra, and the presidency circa 2002/3)

I'm trying to think if any one particular political dynasty may have had an outsized impact on that intelligence community (and the JFK assassination, and the Nixon rat ****ing, and Iran Contra, and the presidency circa 2002/3)
Bingo.

No, it's not dishonest at all. He led the charge and got cowards to follow. It cost Hillary the nomination and possibly the WH in 2008, as it should have. It got Obama the nomination, too. I've said this many times on here before you graced us with your cult take.
It is absolutely dishonest, implying Bush went at it alone when he had the backing of Congress and UN is completely dishonest. I do find it interesting that you say the cowards followed Bush but then you voted to put one of those cowards in the White House.

It is absolutely dishonest, implying Bush went at it alone when he had the backing of Congress and UN is completely dishonest. I do find it interesting that you say the cowards followed Bush but then you voted to put one of those cowards in the White House.
Some one was driving the bus and it wasn't congress or the UN.

Reactions: AC2020
I'm still a peacenik. I was opposed to Bush invading Iraq and I'm opposed to Putin invading Ukraine. Perfectly consistent.

Oh bullshit. Joe Wilson published a FRONT PAGE EDITORIAL in the New York Times that said the yellowcake uranium narrative was disproven. The Bush admin outed his wife in retaliation and Scooter Libby eventually went to jail for the coverup. It was front page reading every day for anyone that would listen. Republicans wanted war and beat the shit out of anyone that disagreed and a clear majority of dems went riiiiiiight along with it. Don't act like you were duped -- the trumped up basis was exposed early and often.

Then Trump stated the obvious and conservatives all act like they were really against it. LOL stfu with that take. @CBradSmith was aaaaall in, too. As was @HighStickHarry but since this doesn't relate to little boys' cocks they don't want to discuss it.

I was too young to have an opinion, stop tagging me.

I'll admit that I supported that war.

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

I am a man now.

I absolutely voted to put one of them in the White House. It was him or Trump. Life is about alternatives.

You can bitch and whine and parse all you want, the GOP and conservatives were all in and beat the drum and then did a 180 when Fatass approved it. You were for the war too, weren't you, Cultboy? And then you believed it was a bad idea years later when Fatass approved it, didn't you?

I'll admit that I supported that war.

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

I am a man now.

I seem to remember you were ardently pro-war for quite a while. Never really got off the train. I hope your bullshit detector and values have changed. Plenty of children could read that editorial that was plain as day and take it at face value and realize the war was bullshit.

Was it Trump that changed your mind, Brad?

In real time, obvious, conclusive evidence was ignored back then. Colin Powell briefed the UN and had a picture of a camper and said this was a mobile weapons lab. He didn't explain how they concluded that, just the conclusion that an overhead of an RV was a basis for war. The media gasped and republicans all acted like it was a smoking gun. It was my second real life experience in mass psychology and hypnosis. The first was religion. Chris Matthews was the Chief of Sinners. That little chickenshit Brian kilmeade (?) on Fox a.m. even said people should get behind or just leave the country, he couldn't BELIEVE anyone wasn't behind the war!

I absolutely voted to put one of them in the White House. It was him or Trump. Life is about alternatives.

You can bitch and whine and parse all you want, the GOP and conservatives were all in and beat the drum and then did a 180 when Fatass approved it. You were for the war too, weren't you, Cultboy? And then you believed it was a bad idea years later when Fatass approved it, didn't you?

In other words you were dishonest and don't ike being called out on it, got it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
In other words you were dishonest and don't ike being called out on it, got it.

He ranted and raved about Trumps Draft deferments until he found out Biden had more than Trump. Now all of asudden it doesn't matter.
Same thing with Trumps kids compared to Hunter Biden.
He is a hypocrite like all lefties.

Oh and don't forget he was all giddy about Pee Pee Tape. Still is I bet. 🤣

I seem to remember you were ardently pro-war for quite a while. Never really got off the train. I hope your bullshit detector and values have changed. Plenty of children could read that editorial that was plain as day and take it at face value and realize the war was bullshit.

Was it Trump that changed your mind, Brad?

In real time, obvious, conclusive evidence was ignored back then. Colin Powell briefed the UN and had a picture of a camper and said this was a mobile weapons lab. He didn't explain how they concluded that, just the conclusion that an overhead of an RV was a basis for war. The media gasped and republicans all acted like it was a smoking gun. It was my second real life experience in mass psychology and hypnosis. The first was religion. Chris Matthews was the Chief of Sinners. That little chickenshit Brian kilmeade (?) on Fox a.m. even said people should get behind or just leave the country, he couldn't BELIEVE anyone wasn't behind the war!

An American child sees war as something far off, like a movie, not impacting them but full of tough talk, fancy machinery, and cool explosions.

This is especially true when you believe that politicians across the spectrum and the Administrative state are telling you the truth and possess a decent amount of virtue.

I've learned an awful lot. I hope we all have.

Reactions: davidallen
An American child sees war as something far off, like a movie, not impacting them but full of tough talk, fancy machinery, and cool explosions.

This is especially true when you believe that politicians across the spectrum and the Administrative state are telling you the truth and possess a decent amount of virtue.

I've learned an awful lot. I hope we all have.
I can appreciate that.

Another lesson to learn is how grown-ass men were for it exactly like I described, and then their values changed once Donald Trump ok'd it.

I can appreciate that.

Another lesson to learn is how grown-ass men were for it exactly like I described, and then their values changed once Donald Trump ok'd it.

There will always be those on all issues in every political leaning.

I can appreciate that.

But I try not to be too jaded about that anymore.

Our frequently takes someone from "your tribe" to get you to *consider* a different perspective.

I can appreciate that some on the Left think they are exhibiting kindness by using pronouns of an individual's choosing, where just 3 years ago they would have never thought that a male could become pregnant.

But I try not to be too jaded about that anymore.

Our frequently takes someone from "your tribe" to get you to *consider* a different perspective.

I can appreciate that some on the Left think they are exhibiting kindness by using pronouns of an individual's choosing, where just 3 years ago they would have never thought that a male could become pregnant.

What exactly changed 3 years ago?

You clearly have an intimate knowledge of said events lol…much moreso than anyone on here.

“i DoN’t RuN iN tHoSe CirCleS”
Are you actually following the conversation?

It would make sense that I'm not exactly sure what happened about 3 years ago, bc my understanding of gender and/or sexuality never changed. Nor has it changed in my circles, as it has in others.

I'm typing slowly for you.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT