ADVERTISEMENT

Once Again...

Anyone that can think for themselves is asking, if racism is as prevalent as the mentally unstable left tries to portray it, why would black people resort to faking these crimes? Naturally those on the left will be scratching their head, thinking it's their butt pondering how this doesn't fit their beliefs.

129d8feb43b294f578952239b76977d7

Anyone that can think for themselves is asking, if racism is as prevalent as the mentally unstable left tries to portray it, why would black people resort to faking these crimes? Naturally those on the left will be scratching their head, thinking it's their butt pondering how this doesn't fit their beliefs.
If the left was really responsible for the insurrection why does the right keep lying about their involvement.?

A lot of us called this from the start.
How are all of you keeping abreast of all the dorm stairwell graffiti at tiny colleges? I always miss the outrage and have to come here for the counter-outrage.

How are all of you keeping abreast of all the dorm stairwell graffiti at tiny colleges? I always miss the outrage and have to come here for the counter-outrage.
It's not easy to find, you have to rely on right-leaning media to speak the truth. Left leaning garbage like the Detroit Free Press, and Oberlin's own statement, somehow omitted the admitted perpetrator's skin color of this racist graffiti.

It's not easy to find, you have to rely on right-leaning media to speak the truth. Left leaning garbage like the Detroit Free Press, and Oberlin's own statement, somehow omitted the admitted perpetrator's skin color of this racist graffiti.
You guys reading Detroit Free Press on the daily?

Haven't you heard? All conservatives are racist, or at least that is what we are told.
Baseless racist charges are M. O. for the Left. Do you think I'm getting through or does getting through to our slow remain completely beyond my reach?

If I thought for a second I could be of assistance to you, I would interpret your declaration into the second and ninth most spoken languages.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT