ADVERTISEMENT

on line streaming of match

OSU48

2nd Team
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Doesn't look like I can watch via btn2go and have checked firstrow sports. Any other ideas?

I think that is it, I will try to update and do some pbp. On hawkeye report the iawrestle guys said they are doing pbp as well.

EDIT: there is also pbp on hawkeye sports and on 93.7 radio, not sure if that's on I heart radio or not.

Last edited:
it is on btn2go.com. I live near Rutgers so my cable and internet provider supports it.

Is anyone interested in a screen sharing event of the match ? You will be able to view it through Karen]s laptop.
She is smarter with this stuff than I am but we are testing this out now and I think it will work fine for those of you who wish join.
If you send me your email address I will send an invite to your email. You click on the URL and you should be able to watch the match.
Hopefully you get sound also. Not promising this will work but it sure looks like it will. If you don't have Java it will tell you that you need it and allow you a free temporary use with a click below the error message. I didn't have it myself and so I used it and it works fine.

send your email to me at EJOHN303@yahoo.com Do not post it here because I have to forward an email to you and I wont be checking this site once the match starts. Not sure how many it will support. A dozen? probably. Hundreds? probably not.
Hope I can help all of our fans back home. Shame it isn't on regular TV.

Is it on regular B10go or the 'plus' which requires a pay subscription above just having B10N on your cable?

Edit.....never mind....even though it shows as plus it's working on regular BTNgo app. So if you have BTN on your cable you should be good on a tablet.

Last edited:
disappointing overall losing 16-18. Rogers lost by tech fall in second period and that was the difference in the match. We didn't seem to understand the new stalling rules as there were several calls against us when going off the mat.

Good environment for wrestling and hopefully we will build from this and get better. At least we have progressed throughout the last few years and peaked in March.m

it is on btn2go.com. I live near Rutgers so my cable and internet provider supports it.

Is anyone interested in a screen sharing event of the match ? You will be able to view it through Karen]s laptop.
She is smarter with this stuff than I am but we are testing this out now and I think it will work fine for those of you who wish join.
If you send me your email address I will send an invite to your email. You click on the URL and you should be able to watch the match.
Hopefully you get sound also. Not promising this will work but it sure looks like it will. If you don't have Java it will tell you that you need it and allow you a free temporary use with a click below the error message. I didn't have it myself and so I used it and it works fine.

send your email to me at EJOHN303@yahoo.com Do not post it here because I have to forward an email to you and I wont be checking this site once the match starts. Not sure how many it will support. A dozen? probably. Hundreds? probably not.
Hope I can help all of our fans back home. Shame it isn't on regular TV.

thanks John

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT