ADVERTISEMENT

OMG, I thought it couldn't get dumber.

The stupidity. The incomprehensible stupidity.
Ford makes millions off of producing police cars. Employees trying to force management to act counter to the interest of shareholders. This should be interesting.
The police car contracts were the primary reason Ford didn't need the bailout given to Chrysler and GM back in 2009, if memory serves.

66f5880453d5344208b2b34c6ab12d1e.gif

Rank and file Ford employees have ask management to discontinue making police cars.

They said some sissified crap like...
"The cars are an extension of police brutality and we're conflicted enabling that behavior to continue."

Isn't that sweet.
I started a new thread but in case you missed it, yes, it does indeed get dumber...

Rank and file Ford employees have ask management to discontinue making police cars.

They said some sissified crap like...
"The cars are an extension of police brutality and we're conflicted enabling that behavior to continue."

Isn't that sweet.

Talk about cutting off their nose to spite their face! Ford management should tell them “okay, we’ll stop producing cop cars, we’ll just have to shut down two production lines at each plant!” I bet that would stop that kinda talk really fast!

Fact is, these guys are union. If this was something that mattered so deeply to the employees, they should have negotiated it into their labor contract when it was last renewed. But if it wasn't, then sit down, shut up, and do what you agreed by contract to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT