ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics being pushed to 2021???

Not sure but I’d imagine Olympic RS will still be available but hard for me to see the NCAA allowing kids to take two of them.

"Dick Pound does not have the authority to postpone the Tokyo Olympics, nor has he been told the Games will in fact be re-scheduled for 2021."

While i suspect he is correct, think that he jumped the gun and gave his personal opinion, which people have wrongly taken as fact.

"Dick Pound does not have the authority to postpone the Tokyo Olympics, nor has he been told the Games will in fact be re-scheduled for 2021."

While i suspect he is correct, think that he jumped the gun and gave his personal opinion, which people have wrongly taken as fact.

I’m guessing you haven’t watched or read any news since 7:00 am this morning?

I’m guessing you haven’t watched or read any news since 7:00 am this morning?
nope. But, at that point it was just his opinion, which people were taking as fact. The official statement was apparently this morning?

And like I said, i suspected he was correct.

nope. But, at that point it was just his opinion, which people were taking as fact. The official statement was apparently this morning?

And like I said, i suspected he was correct.

Just giving you a hard time. Your post was about 2.5 hours after the IOC made their official announcement.

Just giving you a hard time. Your post was about 2.5 hours after the IOC made their official announcement.
NP. I was at work. Actually working for about 2.5 hours -before I got a chance to do important things! Strange it happened so fast, actually didn't think they were to meet for another couple of weeks.

Just know yesterday i first heard that, then saw the chairmans statement about how that was just Dick Pound's intrepetation, not official. Guess maybe it forced their hand?

Feel bad for all the guys who may now miss out, will they grant another redshirt, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT