ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma's elected republican sexual predators (2017 version, part III)

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

Heisman Candidate
Sep 7, 2008
I'll bet he got elected talking up christianity and conservative values.

How many this year alone? 3? The Tulsa guy that resigned for sex harassment but then decided not to so he could stay on the tit until December. Sen. Shortey doing awful things with the teenage boy. Now this guy.

I think the state capitol has more perverts per capita than a jail house. 1. What makes these guys such sexual predators? 2. Why do God fearing Okies elect such shitty people?

The answer is simple. Power. You want to make it a partisan issue. It's not.

It's a serious issue in almost all power structures. Congrats on outing yourself as a partisan hack who tries to justify his own political affiliation on nonsense such as this.

Perhaps one day you'll realize that establishment is establishment regardless of party affiliation.

Until then, cuck on hoar

It's a serious issue in almost all power structures. Congrats on outing yourself as a partisan hack who tries to justify his own political affiliation on nonsense such as this.

Perhaps one day you'll realize that establishment is establishment regardless of party affiliation.

Until then, cuck on hoar

Actually, it is kind of partisan. You see, it's exclusively republicans that have three sex scandals in Oklahoma this year, if my count is right. I don't justify anything - I'm criticizing the dominant political power, and you're the one that find that objectionable. So on one hand establishments are establishments, but if anyone criticizes a conservative establishment they're a cuck and whore. You've really thought this through.

Maybe you and this guy should swap boogers?

hqdefault.jpg

Until then, cuck on hoar

Love the Captain Obvious statement where you called him out as a partisan hack!

Reactions: Medic007
It's weird that you make this a team politics thing. Most people who seek power over others are mentally ill

3 in one year and it's still early July? A little state like Oklahoma? When has one party been so plagued with so many sexual disfunction issues in such little time?

I kind of agree with your point about people that seek power, but we've had people seeking power in Oklahoma since statehood without this volume of sex scandals. Lots of people are craycray without the sex issues. I think it's simply the conservative activist archetype: Can't get laid because they're such booger eatin' weirdos, so they default to hating women.

3 in one year and it's still early July? A little state like Oklahoma? When has one party been so plagued with so many sexual disfunction issues in such little time?

I kind of agree with your point about people that seek power, but we've had people seeking power in Oklahoma since statehood without this volume of sex scandals. Lots of people are craycray without the sex issues. I think it's simply the conservative activist archetype: Can't get laid because they're such booger eatin' weirdos, so they default to hating women.

What little world do you live in? Are lawyers there reckless with reality?

"A small sample"

I'll just let anyone who took Brenda Masters' stat 101 class let you know what's wrong here.

Sys does not possess a dynamic mind. I wouldn't be surprised if he is only able to see in two dimensions.

"A small sample"

I'll just let anyone who took Brenda Masters' stat 101 class let you know what's wrong here.

How many republican, male reps and senators do we have this year? And how many were outed for sex predation? That's so unfair, isnt it?

What's amazing to me is that even with all of these scandals the Rs will still destroy the Ds in the next election cycle. The Oklahoma Democrats need new leadership and a new message because right now they are a complete afterthought. Mick Cornett will be the next governor but can they make any progress in the legislature?

How many republican, male reps and senators do we have this year? And how many were outed for sex predation? That's so unfair, isnt it?
Is Oklahoma the only state that counts? There's been plenty of your beloved Democrats getting hammered for sex scandals across the country this year. Should we discuss the implications of those with respect to their political party affiliation as well, or is that ok because Democrat?

educational-collisions-how-connected-educators-are-creating-positive-change-canflip14-47-638.jpg

Is Oklahoma the only state that counts? There's been plenty of your beloved Democrats getting hammered for sex scandals across the country this year. Should we discuss the implications of those with respect to their political party affiliation as well, or is that ok because Democrat?

educational-collisions-how-connected-educators-are-creating-positive-change-canflip14-47-638.jpg

Now we can't even talk about what we see every day. I don't follow booger eating websites that peddle outrage to the feeble minded for clicks. I'll bet one of your fellow occultist cons keeps up, though. I just can't keep up with what the world's assistant philosophy professors of fairleigh u (undergrad enrollment 4,000) are up to the way you guys can.

Now we can't even talk about what we see every day. I don't follow booger eating websites that peddle outrage to the feeble minded for clicks. I'll bet one of your fellow occultist cons keeps up, though. I just can't keep up with what the world's assistant philosophy professors of fairleigh u (undergrad enrollment 4,000) are up to the way you guys can.
So, no? Democrat sexual predators are OK in your book? You see them in the news. You just don't care because they represent your team. Go Team!

Reactions: CBradSmith
So, no? Democrat sexual predators are OK in your book? You see them in the news. You just don't care because they represent your team. Go Team!

U silly.

Why so many among those elected republican men in OKC? Three in one year. Wow. And that's just the ones that have been caught. Where is that culture coming from?

U silly.

Why so many among those elected republican men in OKC? Three in one year. Wow. And that's just the ones that have been caught. Where is that culture coming from?

I think you may need to call a hospital Sys.

Reactions: Medic007
I think you may need to call a hospital Sys.
He's just deflecting his hypocrisy. He's like the infant who thinks that because he can't see you, you can't see him. That's what makes peekaboo so entertaining to them. An infant has no perception of intellectual dominance. He just likes to keep covering his eyes and drool.

Reactions: CBradSmith
He's just deflecting his hypocrisy. He's like the infant who thinks that because he can't see you, you can't see him. That's what makes peekaboo so entertaining to them. An infant has no perception of intellectual dominance. He just likes to keep covering his eyes and drool.

Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT