ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma corruption

LOL he's so Oklahoma GOP. He inherited an insurance company and sued his brother over it didn't he? His cardinal value is $. Not family, not his job... $.

The Oklahoma GOP just keeeeeps giving. I swear on everything holy you can take the sorriest, lyin'est, most transparent con man in the state and if he whips a flag and praises Jesus.... he's in. They'll elect pedophiles, sex fiends, grifters, greed heads, anything in the name of God.

If all that is true, he should be finished. Pols shouldn’t be allowed to buy/sell stock while in office.

I’m sure you are equally concerned with how Harry Reid made his fortunes? There is a reason politicians on both sides consistently beat the market every year. They are crooked, almost all of them.

If all that is true, he should be finished. Pols shouldn’t be allowed to buy/sell stock while in office.

I’m sure you are equally concerned with how Harry Reid made his fortunes? There is a reason politicians on both sides consistently beat the market every year. They are crooked, almost all of them.
This one strikes close to home, my mother was one of the Senators first secretaries, she has always talked in such glowing terms regarding him personally, says he seems like a different man than then. Much more stubborn. He would have been one of my recommendations to the Air Force Academy had I got my shit together in high school. He needs to go.

This one strikes close to home, my mother was one of the Senators first secretaries, she has always talked in such glowing terms regarding him personally, says he seems like a different man than then. Much more stubborn. He would have been one of my recommendations to the Air Force Academy had I got my shit together in high school. He needs to go.
I met him a few years ago. He came across pretty genuine, but I doubt many politicians really are. Most see how easy it is to make their (and their extended family’s) wealth grow and they just can’t say no.

Look at Bernie. The guy hasn’t had a single job in his entire life and now is fairly wealthy.

He should have learned from the Clintons to have it done through a 'foundation'.

Raytheon is a good investment no matter when you do it. Been around a long time and heavy in government contracting. Always has been and always will be. Not sure it's as big of a deal as many are making it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT