ADVERTISEMENT

Okay I’ll Stop With This One

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
How many ultra rich, ultra liberal white residents of Marthas Vineyard have had to make emergency appointments with their therapists seeking medication to lessen their PTSD nightmares after running into so many brown people on their island all at once. It’s one thing to encounter one maid here and three gardeners there, but it must have come as a horrific shock to encounter 50 of them all in the same place at the same time. No wonder they called out the National Guard. They must have felt like they had been invaded.

How many ultra rich, ultra liberal white residents of Marthas Vineyard have had to make emergency appointments with their therapists seeking medication to lessen their PTSD nightmares after running into so many brown people on their island all at once. It’s one thing to encounter one maid here and three gardeners there, but it must have come as a horrific shock to encounter 50 of them all in the same place at the same time. No wonder they called out the National Guard. They must have felt like they had been invaded.
I can't stop laughing. 👍

Brother, you knocked that one outta the park. I still can't stop laughing. God dam Almighty! 😂😂😂😂😂

I hope next stop is Portland. Most of that city probably has never seen a POC.

I’ll bet the folks of MV have their thermostats set @ 78 and are obeying their brethren’s edicts re: no car charging or major appliance usage.
Build those windmills peeps !
You know them folks are doin the opposite of what they preach. The pompous on this board will chime in here shortly. 👍

Don't stop, they need their noses rubbed in their own poo.

20220918_143717.jpg.e61edc8b85666cb489a14d409202bad6.jpg

Quite the imagination you have there Danny. Lol

Sad what yore bubble has done to you. Just sad. I have high hopes that your progeny will be better.
My progrny are decidely superior to me. They carry their mother’s genes, thank God. So don’t be sad, David. You can always retreat to your million dollar hideout if things in town get too rough from the drug cartel gang bangers you so joyfully accept into your comminity.

Dave can't reach his toes to cut his toenails anymore, needs some cheap labor to do the Pedi's these days. 🤣
Besides Portland has already discarded their unwanted citizens to the streets like rubbish. Maybe some new ones will be better citizens and contribute to the Liberal Utopia that Portland is. 🤣

foot-massage.gif

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
What, the blue oyster close early?
Are you still laughing your ass off at Ponca's OP? Go ahead and post about it again.

It won't be creepy for the rest of us at all

(Now is the time for you to think of a comeback that includes a hacky gay slur and a 😅 emoji at the end. We'll wait.)

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Are you still laughing your ass off at Ponca's OP? Go ahead and post about it again.

It won't be creepy for the rest of us at all

(Now is the time for you to think of a comeback that includes a hacky gay slur and a 😅 emoji at the end. We'll wait.)
Whatcha looking fer big boy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT