ADVERTISEMENT

Oil Up $3.25 so Far Today...

Go Joe! Go Joe! Go Joe! Go Joe! Go Joe!

Oil and Gas Industry: MAGA!!! Go Trump!!!

Trump: We're gonna have cheap oil and cheap gas, ladies and gentlemen!

Oil and Gas Industry: Go Trump!

(oil collapses)

(Trump loses, stock market and oil prices worldwide jump)

Oil and Gas Industry: Boooooooo, we want Trump!

Dong sees this. I see this. Why doesn't everyone in the O&G industry see this?

Can't make this up.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

(oil collapses)

Can't make this up.
golf-fail-2.gif

(oil collapses)

Can't make this up.

200.gif

I look forward to another couple of years of “Market went up thanks to Biden” followed the next day by “Trump’s economy is still causing the market to fall!”

Besides, when The Big Guy transitions away from the oil industry, they’ll have to pay people to inject worthless petroleum back into the ground.

I look forward to another couple of years of “Market went up thanks to Biden” followed the next day by “Trump’s economy is still causing the market to fall!”

Besides, when The Big Guy transitions away from the oil industry, they’ll have to pay people to inject worthless petroleum back into the ground.

Perhaps it'll be like 2009-2011 when complete Democratic control wreaked so much havoc on the country that they were summarily drummed out of legislative control in 2012.

@MegaPoke very clearly explained this 4 years ago. Consumer sentiment and #whatnot. Just ask him.

Reactions: Syskatine
I don't follow this stuff as closely as others on here but didn't the prices start going up on Nov. 3rd before the election due to increased production overseas due to the storms disrupting the Gulf?

Not sure if the news yesterday of a vaccine might not help some too, since with a vaccine means a crap load of travel coming up, which would drive up the demand.

Like I said, I don't follow this stuff nearly as much as some of you guys, just linking stuff together that I've read recently; could just be the power of Biden, who knows.

The price of oil and natural gas will climb for a number of reasons. This run is probably related to a vaccine and consideration of decreased supply from production cuts. Increased regulation will increase costs and partial fracking ban will cause prices to rise. These should be factored into futures. But increased imports of oil will drive those prices down. Demand will likely continue to rise beyond our deaths, especially as we do a better job of spreading cheap energy across the world. There are 1.2 billion people in this world without electricity and that need will be met by fossil fuels.

I don't follow this stuff as closely as others on here but didn't the prices start going up on Nov. 3rd before the election due to increased production overseas due to the storms disrupting the Gulf?

Not sure if the news yesterday of a vaccine might not help some too, since with a vaccine means a crap load of travel coming up, which would drive up the demand.

Like I said, I don't follow this stuff nearly as much as some of you guys, just linking stuff together that I've read recently; could just be the power of Biden, who knows.
It’s a troll thing. Similar to conditions in 2016 where certain posters attributed every sunny day, every increment of gain in the economy to their latest savior.

Biden winning has been priced in for months now. The vaccine news is likely the biggest driver for stocks and many commodities as it portends increased discretionary spending and a rebound in demand for oil (as one example). To the extent certain regulations will be returning, oil production costs will rise which means unprofitable domestic wells will be decommissioned reducing supply as well.

Last edited:
The price of oil and natural gas will climb for a number of reasons. This run is probably related to a vaccine and consideration of decreased supply from production cuts. Increased regulation will increase costs and partial fracking ban will cause prices to rise. These should be factored into futures. But increased imports of oil will drive those prices down. Demand will likely continue to rise beyond our deaths, especially as we do a better job of spreading cheap energy across the world. There are 1.2 billion people in this world without electricity and that need will be met by fossil fuels.
Agree mostly. IMO renewables however will be cheaper (solar backed by storage specifically) in our lifetimes and will supplant fossil fuels for net new energy needs.

See, you can really fu?k things up and someone benefits. The silver linings of stupid.

So what do you all think will happen to gas prices if the the advisors on Biden’s Covid task force get their way and they lock everything down for 4-6 week? It will be curious since he ran on “trusting the science” and that’s what his advisors are saying to do to crush the virus. Going to be interesting come January.

Since two major drug makers dumped the vaccine news to @pedoQPsleepyJoe Sunday night before bedtime but not the Don until Monday, the half of the voters (plus Joe Manchin) that care about the Nation won’t stand for such a stupid idea

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT