ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio cop is a hero

Good news travels slow I guess
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
#Accountability only applies to White Devil.
You know, its that double standard thingy that libtards love so much since they own the Moral High Ground.

Libtard Logic is they were all victims there except for the girl that was saved, she should have just stabbed herself and saved the girls life that was trying to stab her.

Reactions: iasooner2000
From my wife’s friend who is a Columbus Police Commander. She has been on the force for 25+ years. She’s also a lesbian who after a lifetime of voting blue voted for Trump in 2016 after seeing how anti-law enforcement the Left has become:

“Officer Reardon responded in textbook fashion to an active attempted murder with seconds to process what he was seeing. This is a credit to the OUTSTANDING TRAINING he received at the Columbus Division of Police Training Academy. Thank you for saving someone’s life.”

So shooting her was the only option? I’m not combat trained in any way, so that’s honestly a legit question. Also, if you come across someone w a knife and you have no gun, what do you do? Say screw it, I’m done for?

Unless you have trained extensively in hand-to-hand combat, you are f*cked. In that scenario you should run.

Reactions: SSS!!!
The biggest point people aren’t talking about is why didn’t the adults that were there not “de-escalate” the situation before the police were called/got there. The media doesn’t want to bring that up because it then becomes a failure on the families and not the cop’s and that doesn’t fit the current narrative. If that had been two white girls this would have only been a story in Ohio.

One of the “adults” kicked one of the girls in the head in that video. If we had honest dialogue we would be discussing the dysfunctional sub-culture that has resulted in 3% of the population committing about 55% of violent crime in the country.

Has it been explained what the girl was doing with a knife in the first place? What sequence of events led to the tragic ending? Someone earlier said the cop didn’t wake up in the morning with the intent to shoot and kill a teenage girl. Quite right. By the same token I doubt the teenage girl woke up in the morning thinking she wanted to stab someone with a knife. I saw the video and the obvious rage in the teenager with a knife. I doubt she knew the cop was even there she was so intent on stabbing the girl in pink. I can’t help but wonder what triggered the rage. But I haven’t seen any explanation.

Reactions: SSS!!!
Has it been explained what the girl was doing with a knife in the first place? What sequence of events led to the tragic ending? Someone earlier said the cop didn’t wake up in the morning with the intent to shoot and kill a teenage girl. Quite right. By the same token I doubt the teenage girl woke up in the morning thinking she wanted to stab someone with a knife. I saw the video and the obvious rage in the teenager with a knife. I doubt she knew the cop was even there she was so intent on stabbing the girl in pink. I can’t help but wonder what triggered the rage. But I haven’t seen any explanation.
I’ve read one story they were foster kids that had come back to celebrate their foster mom’s birthday and someone complained that the house was a mess and the other didn’t like it.

Usually if someone is that mad it is either love or gambling debts.

He absolutely shouldn’t be charged with anything bc he was reacting to a legitimate threat. This also isn’t a racial deal obviously. LeBrons tweet was bullish!t per usual. All that said, is there really not a better way to disarm a 16 yo girl w a small knife then shooting her 4 times?? You couldn’t have tackled her and knocked the knife out of her hand? Again, I think this deal speaks to the fact cops these days are just too quick to their guns IMO. She needed to be stopped quickly so I kind of get the action, but she obviously didn’t deserve to die for this, right?
Did you watch the video? He pulled up and within 5 seconds she was about to stab her. I’d love to develop a program to reenact these scenarios and watch everyone fail. He didn’t even have time to do that, and it’s also not the correct call. He didn’t know what weapons or decisions anyone else around might have done while he was dealing with her. That dude responded like a boss and handled it as well as you could possibly expect in the scenario. I do agree at times police are too quick on the trigger or fire too many times but I’m not in that situation so who am I to say? I know if someone comes in my home I’m probably unloading the full clip and I’ll sort the rest out after

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT