ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio cop is a hero

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
They trying to make him a villain- where is all the police forces, unions, retired policeman standing up and saying enough is enough?
F the media- biggest problem in this country BY FAR. Sick of the "tail waggin the dog".
97 percent of the country ruled by 3 percent (Left). People got to stand up.

The gang banger shot accidentally by the "taser" cop was a POS and the world is better off- although it was an accident.

If the Leftist Main stream media went away our lives would all improve by 90 percent - FACT.

Can you imagine the outrage of the race baiting crowd if the cop had hesitated and allowed that girl to stab the girl in pink? They would be screaming the police do not protect black people and if the girl in pink had been white he would have shot the girl with a knife.

Lebron tweeted this then deleted it.
But he cozies up with Communist China.
EzkyFofWEAElJZT

They trying to make him a villain- where is all the police forces, unions, retired policeman standing up and saying enough is enough?
F the media- biggest problem in this country BY FAR. Sick of the "tail waggin the dog".
97 percent of the country ruled by 3 percent (Left). People got to stand up.

The gang banger shot accidentally by the "taser" cop was a POS and the world is better off- although it was an accident.

If the Leftist Main stream media went away our lives would all improve by 90 percent - FACT.
You are so full of shit. The cop did his job. Made the correct choice. The rest of your post is bullshit.

You are so full of shit. The cop did his job. Made the correct choice. The rest of your post is bullshit.

You might want to get with the rest of your cult and explain it to them. Hell even NBC is running misleading information on the story.

You might want to get with the rest of your cult and explain it to them. Hell even NBC is running misleading information on the story.
Yup- same media that has many naive cowering in the corner from a99.95 percent Survival Upper respiratory virus.....I mean who doesn't trust them😳

Reactions: Dirk4177
He absolutely shouldn’t be charged with anything bc he was reacting to a legitimate threat. This also isn’t a racial deal obviously. LeBrons tweet was bullish!t per usual. All that said, is there really not a better way to disarm a 16 yo girl w a small knife then shooting her 4 times?? You couldn’t have tackled her and knocked the knife out of her hand? Again, I think this deal speaks to the fact cops these days are just too quick to their guns IMO. She needed to be stopped quickly so I kind of get the action, but she obviously didn’t deserve to die for this, right?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
He absolutely shouldn’t be charged with anything bc he was reacting to a legitimate threat. This also isn’t a racial deal obviously. LeBrons tweet was bullish!t per usual. All that said, is there really not a better way to disarm a 16 yo girl w a small knife then shooting her 4 times?? You couldn’t have tackled her and knocked the knife out of her hand? Again, I think this deal speaks to the fact cops these days are just too quick to their guns IMO. She needed to be stopped quickly so I kind of get the action, but she obviously didn’t deserve to die for this, right?
You can't be serious. Tackle someone armed with a knife? Real life isn't like Hollywood.

You can't be serious. Tackle someone armed with a knife? Real life isn't like Hollywood.
So shooting her was the only option? I’m not combat trained in any way, so that’s honestly a legit question. Also, if you come across someone w a knife and you have no gun, what do you do? Say screw it, I’m done for?

• Sad
So shooting her was the only option? I’m not combat trained in any way, so that’s honestly a legit question. Also, if you come across someone w a knife and you have no gun, what do you do? Say screw it, I’m done for?
She had the knife going towards the girl in pinks neck. He did what he needed to do. That girl took her own life. Officer saved a life. The girl with the knife took her own life.

Oh we know. Nobody with any combat (proper term would be “escalation of force”) training would say something that stupid.

The answer is no. There was an obvious deadly threat present that can only be removed with force. Other options either don’t remove the threat or only moves that threat on to others.

Police are not obligated to take a stabbing wound so people can have a warm and fuzzy feeling over false narratives.

Last edited:
Oh we know. Nobody with any combat training would say something that stupid.

The answer is no. There was an obvious deadly threat present that can only be removed with force. Other options either don’t remove the threat or only moves that threat to others.

Police are not obligated to take a stabbing wound so people can have a warm and fuzzy feeling over false narratives.
Fair enough. Like I said, I’m not advocating any action towards the officer. Just asking the question. If the outcomes are the girl dies or she kills the other girl, than obviously this is the “best” outcome, as horrible as it is. Just wish it wouldn’t have had to come down to that, but know that’s not always a possibility.

• Haha
Fair enough. Like I said, I’m not advocating any action towards the officer. Just asking the question. If the outcomes are the girl dies or she kills the other girl, than obviously this is the “best” outcome, as horrible as it is. Just wish it wouldn’t have had to come down to that, but know that’s not always a possibility.
The situation the officer faced in the moment was literally one dead girl or two.

I guess it plays into the larger issue of personal responsibility. I hate even getting drawn into defending police because there are a lot of issues not getting addressed while media/politicians run around squealing about stuff like this for their own gain.

The obvious bottom line is that young woman made a terrible choice that lead to the result that it did. Period. That officer didn’t wake up wanting to shoot a 15 year old girl. He didn’t make the choice to create that situation. She did.

Watching the reaction has been even more sickening.

No find me a single reasonable person that would endorse that.

Or point to how it’s pertinent in any way to the specific incident in Columbus.

Some guys on the board, probably -- stick around.

He TRAINS cops. Governmental agencies apparently hire him. If no reasonable person would endorse that, did we just agree that LE culture is unreasonable?

I never said he had anything to do with Columbus, but it's indicative of a culture problem if he's getting paid to mold the minds and attitudes of LE.

Some guys on the board, probably -- stick around.

He TRAINS cops. Governmental agencies apparently hire him. If no reasonable person would endorse that, did we just agree that LE culture is unreasonable?

I never said he had anything to do with Columbus, but it's indicative of a culture problem if he's getting paid to mold the minds and attitudes of LE.
And he shouldn’t train cops. But is the media or Lebron James or the President working to correct that?

Nope, too busy running a smear campaign on this cop in Columbus. Why fix a problem when they can find another Michael Brown or Jacob Blake or Juicey Sommelier or Collin Kaepernick to help push a narrative, amirite?

I guess it plays into the larger issue of personal responsibility. I hate even getting drawn into defending police because there are a lot of issues not getting addressed while media/politicians run around squealing about stuff like this for their own gain.

The obvious bottom line is that young woman made a terrible choice that lead to the result that it did. Period. That officer didn’t wake up wanting to shoot a 15 year old girl. He didn’t make the choice to create that situation. She did.

Watching the reaction has been even more sickening.
I can agree w that. I have said for a while the police shootings/killings, while awful in some instances, are the wrong thing to focus on when talking about what’s wrong w policing and racial issues. There many more important issues but that’s for another time.

Reactions: Medic007 and launch
The biggest point people aren’t talking about is why didn’t the adults that were there not “de-escalate” the situation before the police were called/got there. The media doesn’t want to bring that up because it then becomes a failure on the families and not the cop’s and that doesn’t fit the current narrative. If that had been two white girls this would have only been a story in Ohio.

Your post is self-rebutting, especially the last sentence. What she "deserved" is entirely irrelevant in light of what needed to be done.

The biggest point people aren’t talking about is why didn’t the adults that were there not “de-escalate” the situation before the police were called/got there. The media doesn’t want to bring that up because it then becomes a failure on the families and not the cop’s and that doesn’t fit the current narrative. If that had been two white girls this would have only been a story in Ohio.
Inconvenient questions and points are very inconvenient to the narrative.

This X1000.

Absolutely a big part of the problem.

Spot friggin on

I have a very unique idea about how this situation could have had a different outcome. How about not being a dumbass and attacking people with a knife? How about not resorting to violence just because you are mad? How about we address the real issue? There is a culture problem of violence in the black community. Not all but based on real, very easily proven facts, the black community does in fact have a violence problem. Instead of blaming the police for doing their job why don't we work to fix the real problem?

It almost never is a mistake to wait 48 hours to comment on a situation.
And this is very true statement.

Interesting part of this particular incident is the lunacy is continuing beyond the 48 hours mark. Ilhan Omar being the one of the latest to join in.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
I have a very unique idea about how this situation could have had a different outcome. How about not being a dumbass and attacking people with a knife? How about not resorting to violence just because you are mad? How about we address the real issue? There is a culture problem of violence in the black community. Not all but based on real, very easily proven facts, the black community does in fact have a violence problem. Instead of blaming the police for doing their job why don't we work to fix the real problem?
Totally agree. I also find it interesting these are the communities saying defund the police but the moment things go wrong they automatically call the police. The adults can’t handle their own teenage girls fighting. As always we only want to fix symptoms of problems. In the OR, it easy just to give meds to raise the blood pressure but harder to figure out exactly why it’s low and actually fix that. Same thing in these situations. That takes both sides of these issues to face these hard questions though.

Reactions: MR. TANNER BOYLE
And this is very true statement.

Interesting part of this particular incident is the lunacy is continuing beyond the 48 hours mark. Ilhan Omar being the one of the latest to join in.
Good news travels slow I guess

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT