ADVERTISEMENT

Offseason Transfers

OHkie

Redshirt
Oct 14, 2018
The younger bigger Orndorff from Utah Valley has announced that he’s on the move to Ohio State with two seasons of eligibility left, he graduated HS in 2015 but went on a LDS mission, interesting fact is besides his brother also being at UVU their dad was an all American at Oregon State and their cousin is Rulon Gardner.

Reactions: LANDONAMBERSOCCER
I wonder if this means Traub is gonna transfer now. He could be a really solid transfer option if Streck doesn’t pan out.

Orndorff came into the Big 12 as either the 1 or 2 seed and just did not gut out the wins that were expected of him. He did not get some close calls in his match with Andrews, but did not come back from it either.
I am not familiar with Traub. Any information on him Jim Reaper?

Orndorff came into the Big 12 as either the 1 or 2 seed and just did not gut out the wins that were expected of him. He did not get some close calls in his match with Andrews, but did not come back from it either.
I am not familiar with Traub. Any information on him Jim Reaper?
He’s been a backup for his first two years but he was a starter this season. He’s pretty good. He was a National qualifier and has a really good gas tank hence his nickname “Gas Tank Gary”.

I have no idea if he’ll transfer or if he’ll be interested in coming here, but he’d be a good option.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT