ADVERTISEMENT

Officer Brian Sicknick

osu_orangestreak

Heisman Candidate
Feb 15, 2002
Beaten to death by a Trump patriot with a Fire extinguisher.

More about this hero:

"Sicknick deployed to Saudi Arabia in 1999 in support of Operation Southern Watch. After the 9/11 terrorist attacks, he served in Kyrgyzstan in support of the war in Afghanistan. While stateside, Sicknick served in the 108th Air Refueling Wing out of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in New Jersey"

More about this hero:

"Sicknick deployed to Saudi Arabia in 1999 in support of Operation Southern Watch. After the 9/11 terrorist attacks, he served in Kyrgyzstan in support of the war in Afghanistan. While stateside, Sicknick served in the 108th Air Refueling Wing out of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in New Jersey"

Since you saw it happen, please give more details about what you witnessed.

MAGA hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher for defending the nation's capitol. Of course, they had him outnumbered. Violent animals.

But antifa.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Finally an actual tragedy. If you guys wouldnt shoot your wad over endless nothing burgers this would get more traction.

police should have shot and killed whoever was assaulting him.

Well, the House is circulating articles of impeachment and an active federal murder investigation is under way. That not enough traction?

Of course, MAGA could quit killing people and engaging in sedition. That would help.

hypocrites-hypocrites-everywhere-ja75aa.jpg

More about this hero:

and your certain it was a Trump supporter because? Just wondering if you have ever posted anything of significance...EVER! I'm one of those crazy people who thinks all the information should be truthfully laid out before you accuse anyone of being this or that. Does CNN send you a Christmas Card every year?

Oh and I don't care who it was that killed him....they should be sentenced to death if convicted.

Enjoy the MAGA riot?

Was it antifa, or no big deal, or is the MSM giving us a bunch of fake news?
Why would I enjoy any riot? I’ve already made my stance on that clear, not that it matters for your shitposting 🤣

More about this hero:

Narrative didn't work out too well for you, did it dipchit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT