ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic - Bedlam predictions

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Wondering everyone's thoughts on the game Saturday. OU is a dumpster fire so my prediction is that the Cowboys are going to curb stop OU and run their pants up the flag pole. The only people fooled by OU's "fast" offense are the OU players.

Pokes: 42
Dumpster fire: 17

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
Wondering everyone's thoughts on the game Saturday. OU is a dumpster fire so my prediction is that the Cowboys are going to curb stop OU and run their pants up the flag pole. The only people fooled by OU's "fast" offense are the OU players.

From your lips to God’s ears, but you can’t be a Cowboy fan for 65 years like I am and expect anything other than disappointment to humiliation. I’ll just be happy with a win no matter the score, but I won’t expect it until the final tick of the clock.

Written by my son 11 years ago. It seems not much has changed:

From your lips to God’s ears, but you can’t be a Cowboy fan for 65 years like I am and expect anything other than disappointment to humiliation. I’ll just be happy with a win no matter the score, but I won’t expect it until the final tick of the clock.

Written by my son 11 years ago. It seems not much has changed:

Oh I get it. I went to OU in the early 90's and got my start working the football games with Schnellenburger in charge. He withheld water from the players in an August 2 a day practice. I think we transported 12 players to the ER for heat illness. I thought really hard about setting that stupid golf cart of his on fire with him tied to it. And then, John Blake invented the multiple personality offensive scheme. A different offense every quarter. It was a shitshow.

Great article from your son. He's talented.

I have been in an argument with one of my Ou buddies. We both think the other team wins. Comparative scoring Osu outscored common opponents in the first 3 big 12 games by an average of 33. In the last three games for Osu comparative scoring Ou has outscored Osu by an average of 26. If the early season version of Ok State shows up we win. I’m just not sure that team exists anymore.

Oh I get it. I went to OU in the early 90's and got my start working the football games with Schnellenburger in charge. He withheld water from the players in an August 2 a day practice. I think we transported 12 players to the ER for heat illness. I thought really hard about setting that stupid golf cart of his on fire with him tied to it. And then, John Blake invented the multiple personality offensive scheme. A different offense every quarter. It was a shitshow.

With all due respect, sir, you don’t get it.

Reactions: SquatchinPoke
With all due respect, sir, you don’t get it.
Actually I do. My dad had season tickets so I went to nearly every home game in the early 80s and in the Thomas/Sanders years. How the eff didn't the Pokes win a national championship with those athletic freaks is beyond me.

My mother was a rabid OU fan. I went to school at OU hence my "allegiance." Trust me I'm not THAT OU fan. I've never received a bonus from anything OU has ever won. And no, I don't own a single shred of OU gear.

I, and the D/Bros. predict that the team that scores the most points will win. 🍻 :D

Seriously, I've seen it all from Durkee's FG in '65, Miller's run in '76, to 66-6 in '70. IMHO, this dog biscuit should in no freakin way be on national telly on Sat. night. More like a bag over its head.:eek:

As noted multiple times already… The pokes have been hammered by the injury bug and the only hope of victory, IMO, is Spencer Sanders playing at least at 75%.

The defense looked better against a completely inept ISU offense, so maybe the mid season trend is reversing, but I can’t put much hope in that defense to keep the Sooners under 30

And I thought I'd seen some ugly shit!

This is exactly the type of game the $7 million a year OSU HC chokes on. Won’t be surprised if OSU gets beat by 14+. Sanders is still due another stinker if he plays.

Conversely every time you think the satan worshippers are down & out they do the phoenix thing. Which is why I think they win.

I have not a fricking clue.

I will be in Norman for Bedlam football for the first time since 2014.

Hope I don’t get shanked.
viceland GIF by Motherboard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT