ADVERTISEMENT

odds of surviving chinese flu

Rdcldad

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2015
so we’ve established the clot shot doesn’t stop transmission of the china flu

we’ve established fauci the cdc and politicians alike lied about it

what are the odds this healthy 38yr old male survives the china flu?

now he got myocarditis from the clot shot

The excess death signals are going to be hard to hide much longer.
the problem is what will the ccp/dnc do to cover that?

carry on

Or you could try logic.
I did…first by using it to see how much bullsh!t boog bought into with that tweet in the OP. Next, I located the next bag of bogus = your post of excess deaths, an issue the mesical community and research had shown you already for a while now…are in fact a staggeringly vast majority of (gasp…wait for it!!!!)…

covid deaths

carry on

I did…first by using it to see how much bullsh!t boog bought into with that tweet in the OP. Next, I located the next bag of bogus = your post of excess deaths, an issue the mesical community and research had shown you already for a while now…are in fact a staggeringly vast majority of (gasp…wait for it!!!!)…

covid deaths

carry on

Like I said, I have hope.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
This 100% was a depopulation reduction. Many experts say also, the shots are self propagating - which means let's just say having sex with someone who's had the shot it's basically like you getting the shot as the spike proteins are transmissible. This was around back in 2015 when they vaccinated Kenya, I did this (funded by- n teo- Bill OOS sociopath Gates..

These are some sick, twisted, total morons, who have gotten power and money, and are out to depopulate and, people can't fathom it is happening, because simply put, they can't fathom it. They've been programmed to think these things don't actually happen.
oh but it's happening and every day more truth with more keeling
Over, more babies dying to idiot moms who trusted our infiltrated gubmint and big Harma, more life debilitating injuries- by the millions as the nightly fake news covers it up

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
1500 child deaths from
Vaccines 2009-2007 ish- yes too many and no one should take vaccines

So far since the Covid POS gene therapies have rolled out there's Been 5000 child deaths -
Give or take.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE...please
Disperse

I guess my question is why does Clinton WANT people to be dying of covid rather than other reasons?

Why can't it just be what it is without rooting for it to be one thing or another?

I tend to favor Occam’s Razor in these types of scenarios…ya know…the simplest explanation. It’s clear you’re not wanting these to be covid predominantly…what are you rooting for? TB? Plague? MyOCaRdiTis?

carry on

I tend to favor Occam’s Razor in these types of scenarios…ya know…the simplest explanation. It’s clear you’re not wanting these to be covid predominantly…what are you rooting for? TB? Plague? MyOCaRdiTis?

carry on
So the elevated deaths of people that didn't have covid are due to covid?

And people that are dying of myocarditis are just a comedic quirk that you laugh at?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT