ADVERTISEMENT

Obamagate

AC_Exotic

MegaPoke is insane
Jul 31, 2014
Parts Unknown
www.clinteastwood.net
EYLPTCNWkAMTYlb

It never fails to amaze me how partisan the left is. For the last four years we have seen the left in a frenzy over Trump, without the slightest bit of credible evidence but when faced with credible evidence proving they have been mislead they ignore it.
They don't ignore it. They are the result of brainwashing. They don't think for themselves.

Reactions: iasooner1
Was it 1986 when Bill said, "immigration is a problem?" This brought praise from the left.

It was 2016 when Trump said, "we have an immigration problem." This brought charges of racism from the left.
“Open Borders is a right wing Koch Brothers proposal”

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Whistleblower says Obama's Treasury Dept spied on Flynn, Manafort, the Trump's and others.

https://theohiostar.com/2020/05/18/...fort-and-the-trump-family-says-whistleblower/

Conlon accessed the Flynn file Dec. 14, 2016.

There must have been some kind of meeting that day. These are all of the other Treasury Department officials looking at Flynn that day: Secretary Jacob Lew, Acting Assistant Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis A. Daniel “Danny” McGlynn, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis Michael Neufeld, Deputy Secretary Sarah Raskin, Under Secretary Nathan Sheets and Acting Under Secretary Adam Szubin.

Lew is the only one who made the list again, this time Jan. 12, 2017 – and if his deputy’s name sounds familiar, Raskin is the wife of Rep. Jamin B. “Jamie” Raskin (D.-Md.), one of the House Prosecutors, who argued for the removal of Trump after his impeachment. The congressman’s wife was also an Obama-appointed Federal Reserve governor.

“As to President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their level of involvement, based on the information I have today, I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man," Barr said at an unrelated press conference, referring to John Durham, the U.S. attorney handpicked by the AG to review the FBI probe.

“As to President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their level of involvement, based on the information I have today, I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man," Barr said at an unrelated press conference, referring to John Durham, the U.S. attorney handpicked by the AG to review the FBI probe.
William Barr and Durham, creatures of the swamp as Mega has being saying all along

Reactions: Pokeabear
yes, abuse of power may not be a criminal offense.

"There’s a difference between an abuse of power and a federal crime. Not every abuse of power, no matter how outrageous, is necessarily a federal crime,” Barr said during a press conference on Monday.

“Criminal charges are appropriate only when we have enough evidence to prove each element of a crime beyond a reasonable doubt. That is the standard we are applying," Barr stressed. "Now, I have a general idea of how Mr. Durham’s investigation is going, and, as I have indicated, some aspects of the matter are being examined as potential crimes.”

I have never expected either of them to be investigated for this. The optics, however, aren’t great for either especially if Joe were to pick someone like Susan Rice to be his running mate which she certainly wants to be.

It’s a campaign issue that would be put on the loud speakers for independent voters to hear by the Trump campaign.

yes, abuse of power may not be a criminal offense.

"There’s a difference between an abuse of power and a federal crime. Not every abuse of power, no matter how outrageous, is necessarily a federal crime,” Barr said during a press conference on Monday.

“Criminal charges are appropriate only when we have enough evidence to prove each element of a crime beyond a reasonable doubt. That is the standard we are applying," Barr stressed. "Now, I have a general idea of how Mr. Durham’s investigation is going, and, as I have indicated, some aspects of the matter are being examined as potential crimes.”
hanging for treason time!

Reactions: Pokeabear

@CowboyJD , i am curious as to your thoughts on this. I am still in wait and see mode for the final product, but am curious as to what, if anything, this might amount to. It seems like this document is paramount to the case being made, and in my world, find it odd that it is just missing. For all I know, this is a common occurrence, though.

Reactions: iasooner1
@CowboyJD , i am curious as to your thoughts on this. I am still in wait and see mode for the final product, but am curious as to what, if anything, this might amount to. It seems like this document is paramount to the case being made, and in my world, find it odd that it is just missing. For all I know, this is a common occurrence, though.

It behooves the Trumpesphere to make this look as sinister as possible.

It’s definitely not a good look. The optics are definitely bad. Stuff sometimes does get lost. Those cases usually get dismissed.

I’m sure that if it is as sinister and criminal as the Trumpesphere says, Durham and Bar will be right on top of it.

Investigate them all. Let the chips fall where they may.

It behooves the Trumpesphere to make this look as sinister as possible.

It’s definitely not a good look. The optics are definitely bad. Stuff sometimes does get lost. Those cases usually get dismissed.

I’m sure that if it is as sinister and criminal as the Trumpesphere says, Durham and Bar will be right on top of it.

Investigate them all. Let the chips fall where they may.

Thank you. I was more curious than anything. Fortunately, I have never dealt with the court system, so I was not sure if this is something that really does just happen (I am somewhat jaded by a few short series that my wife and I have watched or listened to...see “how to fix a drug case” on Netflix, and the season 2 In The Dark podcast about Curtis Flowers). I get that those are massive exceptions to the rule and very rare, but interesting the potential that exists for bad practice. This whole case seems like it will make for a good case study to dissect after a few years.

I appreciate your input. I am fascinated with this case and appreciate your experience and views.

Interesting. Any thoughts on anything else he had to say or are we just cherry-picking?

Also, “based on the information I have today...”

c’mon man.

spanish-inquisition.gif

Last edited:
Interesting. Any thoughts on anything else he had to say or are we just cherry-picking?

Also, “based on the information I have today...”

c’mon man.

spanish-inquisition.gif

I quoted his words. I can only take him at his word. I’m not interested in predictions or guesses.

If anyone is “cherry picking”, it’s you. I was just recommending that folks deep in the Trumpesphere might want to temper their expectations a little.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT