ADVERTISEMENT

Obama is right on one thing....

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
He said last week the Dems are creating a circular firing squad for all of their Presidential candidates.

My first thought was this is true. My second thought is the reason why? It is because the Dem party is now a destroyer of all individual people and they move the goal posts and the standards literally by the hour to destroy people and it does not matter who it is. It is pretty satisfying to see them now bathe in the blood of their own vitriol.

It is simply about accumulating power and here is the kicker, the Dems talk about how narcissistic Trump is. But the Dems are so narcissistic they are willing to literally say anything to get a vote for themselves, and as a result open themselves up to the circular firing squad. They will say anything and change positions literally based on who shows up to listen to them speak.

Trump? Trump was just plain honest, comes across to some as rude and narcissistic but he is willing to say exactly what he thinks and does not worry about votes. Trump not lying to you, which means he has a consistent message and actual policy.

It is such a joy to watch the Dems eat their own the way they tried to eat Kavanaugh, and their massive hypocrisy and double standards are exposed, like Joe Biden. Or Nadler never wanting the Ken Starr report out defending the grand jury, sources and methods, and now throwing all those concerns to the wind on the Mueller report, how hypocritical can you possibly be? This is why the American Public now sees the
Dems position an Russian collusion as purely political.

Dems cry guns but want Infanticide, how can you so miss on a moral level? Can you be anymore
inconsistent? All about the votes.

Dems have loaded the shotgun, and they are shooting each limb off, the head is coming soon.

i have always likened russian collusion to trying to take out captain rameus with a torpedo that destroys themselves

demtards didn’t tell a couple little politic
white lies or half truths

they went full criminal investigation while running their own criminal enterprise

so eff them hos

mess with the bull

guess what

Dems threw a hissy fit about the Starr Report being divulged with all its salacious details---some probably had wet dreams later. Then they insisted in the future those details should be held in confidence, notwithstanding the laws for Grand Jury material or sources and methods require they remain undisclosed. Now, they are butthurt that Barr is following the law.

Sort of like they were all in on Obama separating children from their parents and putting them in "cages" at the border pursuant to the law. Then they had apoplexy that Trump did the same and when they squealed he issued an EO reversing the practice which they promptly took to court.

Despite their white hot, abject hatred of Trump, they know how formidable he'll be in 2020.
Low unemployment, hot economy, Dow about to set new records.
That is a tough nut to crack for libs.
I so enjoy watching them flail about, cannibalizing themselves.
Ah, God help me I luv it.

i have always likened russian collusion to trying to take out captain rameus with a torpedo that destroys themselves

they went full criminal investigation while running their own criminal enterprise

so eff them hos

mess with the bull

guess what

tenor.gif

Reactions: Rdcldad

so eff them hos

mess with the bull

guess what

tenor.gif

Reactions: Rdcldad
Though I will not likely vote for trump (go ahead, insert wasted vote bs here), the Democrats have put out nothing but crap to oppose him. They are almost waving the white (no pun intended) flag.

Edit: for the record, at the moment, trump is the least shitty candidate, by a decent margin, with biden being the closest. I hate this so much.

Last edited:
Though I will not likely vote for trump (go ahead, insert wasted vote bs here), the Democrats have put out nothing but crap to oppose him. They are almost waving the white (no pun intended) flag.

Edit: for the record, at the moment, trump is the least shitty candidate, by a decent margin, with biden being the closest. I hate this so much.

so much tds

Trump, the dirty scoundrel, low-life of a man, turned out to be the squeakiest-clean person in modern times to become president. They have nothing on the man. Nada.

Reactions: iasooner1
so much tds

Are you just so well trained that you say “tds” to everybody that does not like trump? I can see some good things that he has done and is doing. I can also not like him or not have a desire to vote for him. You guys throw around “tds” as much as the media and democrats scream about Russia. It just loses the value when you just throw it out there all the time.

Are you just so well trained that you say “tds” to everybody that does not like trump? I can see some good things that he has done and is doing. I can also not like him or not have a desire to vote for him. You guys throw around “tds” as much as the media and democrats scream about Russia. It just loses the value when you just throw it out there all the time.

What is the proper diagnosis for someone who votes for open borders?

What is the proper diagnosis for someone who votes for open borders?

And when have I voted for open borders, not that it matters? I am pretty firm that “illegal” is illegal, and I still use the term illegal aliens. If you want to enter the US, do it the right way. Pretty simple. This is what I love about Republicans. You guys think you are less group-think than the Democrats. You think you are less totalitarian than them, yet you do the same crap. If you do not believe every republican platform is perfect, you have tds! Keep up the good work.

And when have I voted for open borders, not that it matters? I am pretty firm that “illegal” is illegal, and I still use the term illegal aliens. If you want to enter the US, do it the right way. Pretty simple. This is what I love about Republicans. You guys think you are less group-think than the Democrats. You think you are less totalitarian than them, yet you do the same crap. If you do not believe every republican platform is perfect, you have tds! Keep up the good work.

Donald trump is the only president in my lifetime that has tried desperately to keep me safe from illegal immigrants and drugs pouring across from one of the most violent countries on earth. Any vote that’s not for him is for keeping the status quo on the border. Unacceptable to do that based on personality,

Donald trump is the only president in my lifetime that has tried desperately to keep me safe from illegal immigrants and drugs pouring across from one of the most violent countries on earth. Any vote that’s not for him is for keeping the status quo on the border. Unacceptable to do that based on personality,

More than just personality. He is not “squeaky clean” nor is he the monster the media makes him out to be. But keep on fighting the good fight if that helps you sleep at nights.

More than just personality. He is not “squeaky clean” nor is he the monster the media makes him out to be. But keep on fighting the good fight if that helps you sleep at nights.

I’m making it simple. Even if trump gets nothing accomplished he’s the only one willing to try. Not a bush or a Romney or a McCain or Paul. None of them have gone to bat for some basic things conservatives want. If you aren’t on the trump train you are against it. It’s just too bad the rest of you get to benefit from the things he does accomplish.

Do you know anybody in the military that experienced rules of engagement under Obama and trump? Do you know any border agents that are anti trump?

The choice for rational adults has already been made for us. I’m as sad about that as you are. I don’t want liberals to be mentally ill. That’s not good for anybody.

Reactions: AC_Exotic

you are the value in tds

you acknowledge America is clipping right along

yet won’t vote for the man making it happen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT