ADVERTISEMENT

Obama has held classified materials for years

the level of ccp/dnc stupid tolerating the political persecution and raiding of a former presidents domicile is strong

maybe we can get just dumb AF in here abetting this crime against the republic
with expert analysis on the legalities

or been tard seal clapping in the likes section

So twitters way of trying to hide any dem wrongdoing is now to make people think they will get a virus by viewing. Interesting new tactic by commie new left. What is the latest on Elon-Twitter thing? Someone who isn’t a leftist commie needs to take control of one of these major platforms.

Careful someone will be by shortly to tell you that you are lying lier, Nana booboo, cause we know what the truth is after someone on MSNBC told us.
Hocus Pocus GIF

the level of ccp/dnc stupid tolerating the political persecution and raiding of a former presidents domicile is strong

maybe we can get just dumb AF in here abetting this crime against the republic
with expert analysis on the legalities

or been tard seal clapping in the likes section
"the storage of these documents appears to be with the full knowledge and coordination of NARA"

So twitters way of trying to hide any dem wrongdoing is now to make people think they will get a virus by viewing. Interesting new tactic by commie new left. What is the latest on Elon-Twitter thing? Someone who isn’t a leftist commie needs to take control of one of these major platforms.
What about Truth Social, Gab, Rumble, Telegram, Parler, Gettr, etc?

"the storage of these documents appears to be with the full knowledge and coordination of NARA"
LMFAO but that's irrelevant!

I swear to God these guys would rather climb a tree to tell a lie than just stand on the ground and tell the truth. They'll say anything, defame anyone, in service of the cult.

Reactions: davidallen
ccp/dnc hanoi jane

right on cue

now we gonna discuss the “issue” with the goalposts sitting on the fifty

can we get lawfare commentary?

how bout done seal clapping?
lol can you read? Do you understand anything that isn't from MAGA social media?

ccp/dnc hanoi jane

right on cue

now we gonna discuss the “issue” with the goalposts sitting on the fifty

can we get lawfare commentary?

how bout done seal clapping?
Trying to hide behind cryptic/pithy one liners ain't working Boog. You need to adapt your game if you want to avoid becoming irrelevant.

From the cited AP article: “But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but none were classified. The administration’s classified documents are stored in a separate NARA facility in the Washington, D.C., area.”

OK, sounds good. But does that story line up with this one from the Chicago Tribune:

“Currently, Obama's papers are stored in a private facility — a handsome and sprawling, bright white brick building on a commercial strip on West Golf Road in suburban Hoffman Estates. Officials initially thought the papers would be kept in Chicago. But after they spent $300,000 to ship Obama's documents to the Chicago region and about $223,000 a month to store and provide security for tens of millions of textual records, artifacts and audio visual materials here, they decided to ship them back to Washington once a decision is made on where to keep them permanently, a spokeswoman with the National Archives and Records Administration said.

The classified documents will be housed in an existing facility in Washington, D.C., the spokeswoman said. The non-classified papers will likely be placed in an existing NARA facility in a Washington suburb.”

In 2022, the AP says no records were classified. The 2017 Chicago Tribune article seemingly contradicts that.

From the cited AP article: “But these records were given to NARA in 2017, upon the end of Obama’s term, and they remain in NARA’s sole custody, in accordance with federal law. Some 30 million documents were moved to a NARA-operated facility in the Chicago area, as the agency explained in a statement Friday, but none were classified. The administration’s classified documents are stored in a separate NARA facility in the Washington, D.C., area.”

OK, sounds good. But does that story line up with this one from the Chicago Tribune:

“Currently, Obama's papers are stored in a private facility — a handsome and sprawling, bright white brick building on a commercial strip on West Golf Road in suburban Hoffman Estates. Officials initially thought the papers would be kept in Chicago. But after they spent $300,000 to ship Obama's documents to the Chicago region and about $223,000 a month to store and provide security for tens of millions of textual records, artifacts and audio visual materials here, they decided to ship them back to Washington once a decision is made on where to keep them permanently, a spokeswoman with the National Archives and Records Administration said.

The classified documents will be housed in an existing facility in Washington, D.C., the spokeswoman said. The non-classified papers will likely be placed in an existing NARA facility in a Washington suburb.”

In 2022, the AP says no records were classified. The 2017 Chicago Tribune article seemingly contradicts that.
We can agree though that regardless of classification status these docs are managed/secured by NARA correct?

We can agree though that regardless of classification status these docs are managed/secured by NARA correct?
Can we agree that Trump‘s documents were secured by the Secret Service?

Odd that the Tribune article didn’t specify. Guess it wasn’t a big deal at the time, so that’s understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Can we agree that Trump‘s documents were secured by the Secret Service?

Odd that the Tribune article didn’t specify. Guess it wasn’t a big deal at the time, so that’s understandable.
The Secret Service has two missions: "protection of the president, vice president and others; and investigations into crimes against the financial infrastructure of the United States." The Secret Service doesn't secure presidential documents. The mission at MAL is to protect the FPOTUS.

I've not heard this spin - thanks for giving me something new to laugh at!

The Secret Service has two missions: "protection of the president, vice president and others; and investigations into crimes against the financial infrastructure of the United States." The Secret Service doesn't secure presidential documents. The mission at MAL is to protect the FPOTUS.

I'm sure someone that lack common sense can not see how stupid your comment is. The Secret Service protects Trump, in so doing it protects the very property the documents were kept. For those of you that lack common sense, that would mean the SS is protecting the documents.

So what's the disconnect?

NARA had the docs, Obama didn't take top-secret stuff home like Biff. It's black and white.

I'm sure someone that lack common sense can not see how stupid your comment is. The Secret Service protects Trump, in so doing it protects the very property the documents were kept. For those of you that lack common sense, that would mean the SS is protecting the documents.
Quite the wingspan you have there? Did you play college ball?

Reactions: Syskatine

So we can’t agree that those documents, along with everything else on the premises were under armed federal guard 24/7? That seems very basic.

He deputized the secret service to do NARA's job by syllogism and can't believe you're too dumb to know that.
I don’t think the Secret Service having armed federal agents on the premises 24/7 satisfies the NARA custodial requirement. If that’s not what the statute says, then it’s a violation.

But I wonder how the armed federal agents of the Secret Service guarding the place 24/7 would stack up against a typical NARA document security operation. I checked their website and can’t locate any information on how NARA guards documents in their custody. Do they have their own federal police force? Do they contract this work out to Mall Cop, LLC? I don’t know.

I don’t think the Secret Service having armed federal agents on the premises 24/7 satisfies the NARA custodial requirement. If that’s not what the statute says, then it’s a violation.

But I wonder how the armed federal agents of the Secret Service guarding the place 24/7 would stack up against a typical NARA document security operation. I checked their website and can’t locate any information on how NARA guards documents in their custody. Do they have their own federal police force? Do they contract this work out to Mall Cop, LLC? I don’t know.
He lost me at "deputized". 🤣

So we can’t agree that those documents, along with everything else on the premises were under armed federal guard 24/7? That seems very basic.
Basic is a good word. So basic it is wrong. What happens at MAL when Trump is at Bedminster? You are recovering LEO - how much do you think the FPOTUS detail cares about issues not directly related to the physical security of the FPOTUS?

Basic is a good word. So basic it is wrong. What happens at MAL when Trump is at Bedminster? You are recovering LEO - how much do you think the FPOTUS detail cares about issues not directly related to the physical security of the FPOTUS?
If that place wasn’t guarded 24/7 during his absence, how easy would it be for a hostile foreign government to sneak a bomb into that place? In my opinion, security of the residence is DIRECTLY related to Trump’s personal security.

If that place wasn’t guarded 24/7 during his absence, how easy would it be for a hostile foreign government to sneak a bomb into that place? In my opinion, security of the residence is DIRECTLY related to Trump’s personal security.
I would suggest that the job isn't to get into the principal's business, it is to keep them breathing. But what do I know...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT