ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Comes Out To Remind Republicans Why They Can't Stand Him

You have to be Sys level slow to not realize that the deciders used Obama to do things they couldn’t with old whitey.

Build cages for kids, expand our conflicts.

Hell, he armed and trained ISIS.

He was killing every day for corporate America.

I love how the Libs are now shills for corporations under the guise of resistance.

Thats funny to me.

You have to be Sys level slow to not realize that the deciders used Obama to do things they couldn’t with old whitey.

I love how the Libs are now shills for corporations under the guise of resistance.

Thats funny to me.
I could not agree with you more. What you’re not saying, however, is DJT is doing the same thing for the same people. There’s nothing funny about any of it.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
No he isn’t.

If he were he wouldn’t have the media problem.

He’s saved us billions just in the munitions for drones.
The US has been setting records in drone strikes. I think you are in error on that.

How much is one serviceman/woman's life compared to the cost of a missile? I personally like the slicer and dicer missile that got Suliamani. Porridge for the hungry dogs of Iraq.

Thats funny to me.
"Sys level slow?" LOL!!!! Sometimes showboats such as me must get reminded how slow we are. I never could have thought of this one. I hope I can quit laughing before wife gets my sauer kraut made.

Reactions: iasooner1
The long-legged Mack Daddy gave us Candace Owens and Blexit. Eight years under Mack Daddy saw black American poverty go up and home ownership go down. U. S. Census Bureau.

Mack Daddy endorsed the "smartest" woman in the world. Black America gave tepid support to Hillree.

Hillree and Mack Daddy gave us a reality TV star.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT