ADVERTISEMENT

OB!!

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
Thanks for all the in depth info OB! It has been great, I'm on family vacation and I'm getting enough heat checking my phone non stop while waiting in ride lines.
Team looked good today. Can't wait to see Collica go 149 next year. Everyone of them can win their next match, tomorrow morning is going to be critical.
Really surprised by minny.

GO POKES!!!

You are welcome. Similar to the past two years many of our own fans counted the boys out early in the season. It was definitely tough watching the struggles of the young wrestlers and really tough watching 197. But John and staff have had them prepared to perform at their best in the national tournament. Sucks Kindig was injured during his senior season. But watching Heil and Crutchmer upset's was awesome. ESPN3 is a great way to watch and it sucks I am at work during the morning session. This appears to be the best team race in maybe forever. It is what the sport needs. As Oklahoma State fans we may not like the growing parity but it will reward those that work and train hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT