ADVERTISEMENT

NYT - - Trump's taxes - - nothing to see here - - move along

70706fa5c760b75a26fbb9f1a4dc8b488131abceb03b7221bef7335dfa6f9a01.jpg

So.... yeah. I have a few extra minutes, gonna look into this Parscale thing. Another Trumper in fetal position or perp walking, you all know the drill, it's a running joke at this point.

So I look at the video and gotta say the guy was pretty obviously mistreated, imo.

PoPo: Do us a favor and come outside. Chill, dude, relax. Just talking. Just relax.

Parscale: Oh, okay. (Sets beer down). So my girl starts saying this crazy stuff and...

PoPo: GET ON THE GROUND!!! (Tackle him as he's just standing there, relaxed, talking with a cop.)

Fatass' tax returns are also what I predicted years ago. Bloomberg said it at the DNC convention. He's a fraud. He's burned through two fortunes from Daddy now.

Who's he owe > $400mm?
Weird that Vice President Joe Biden's crackhead son received $3.5 million from a Russian oligarch. I wonder what that was for? Man whore services? Crack?

So.... yeah. I have a few extra minutes, gonna look into this Parscale thing. Another Trumper in fetal position or perp walking, you all know the drill, it's a running joke at this point.

So I look at the video and gotta say the guy was pretty obviously mistreated, imo.

PoPo: Do us a favor and come outside. Chill, dude, relax. Just talking. Just relax.

Parscale: Oh, okay. (Sets beer down). So my girl starts saying this crazy stuff and...

PoPo: GET ON THE GROUND!!! (Tackle him as he's just standing there, relaxed, talking with a cop.)

Fatass' tax returns are also what I predicted years ago. Bloomberg said it at the DNC convention. He's a fraud. He's burned through two fortunes from Daddy now.

Who's he owe > $400mm?

You getting that through normal channels or through the ether?

Who's he owe > $400mm?
The tolerant left making fun of a man with a mental illness. Sad.

You know what’s funny about the federal government and taxes that I just got done teaching my classes about (we just completed the Progressive Era, the period from 1890 to 1920), is that the people were actually dumb enough to approve a change to the US Constitution placing a federal income tax on themselves (of course, that’s the 16th Amendment).

Politicians actually convinced the people that it would be the rich (like Carnegie, Rockefeller, and Morgan) that would get taxed and the common man would pay a small percentage! 🤣😂🤣😂 Our Founding Fathers must have been rolling over in the grave on that one! They really were right when the thought the general populace was too politically stupid to directly choose the President or U.S. Senators (which was eliminated with the 17th Amendment just two months later).

Who's he owe > $400mm?
Who's Parscale and why is he relevant?

Mmm?

That's what we thought.
Try again and apply yourself.

Reactions: iasooner1
Have you had a chance to compile Biden's accolades from his service in Vietnam? I'll bet his military record makes that draft dodger Trump look like a coward. So, what's the skinny? Purple Hearts? Medals of Honor?
Similar record to Richard Blumenthal.

He's a fraud.

He has always been a fraud and yet these Trump bots continue to allow him to sucker them every chance he gets.

Not only that, they quickly fall in line and defend him on everything. Cult mentality at its best.

I see you continued to be as confused as ever and oblivious to the reality around you.

Nothing much ever changes with you Trump cultists.

Maybe you weren't around when I said I didn't vote for Trump. But guess who I am voting for in November because of the Dims? Take a wild guess.
A lot of people like me out there that will do the same thanks to what the Dims have done and are doing. The reality of that is going to slap you in the face just like it did in 2016.

Maybe you weren't around when I said I didn't vote for Trump. But guess who I am voting for in November because of the Dims? Take a wild guess.
A lot of people like me out there that will do the same thanks to what the Dims have done and are doing. The reality of that is going to slap you in the face just like it did in 2016.

Again, as I posted, nothing much ever changes with you Trump cultists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT