ADVERTISEMENT

NYT - - Trump's taxes - - nothing to see here - - move along

NYT’s 10,000-Word Trump Tax ‘Exposé’ Reveals NO Russian Links, NO Illegality, And Admits Left Will Be ‘Unfulfilled’ By The Report

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaki...dmits-left-will-be-unfulfilled-by-the-report/
Yeah, let me look at my list of give a rips.

Uh huh, OK.
Badgers taxes come in at #874.
Right behind the clear cutting of 5 football fields of rain forests a day, but before the low numbers of snow leopards in the Himalayas.
We have to be judicious about what we concern ourselves with.
Life's too short.

kvmjsCH.jpg

Glad we have a smart president who stays within the confines of the laws. Very happy about this.
Yep, if he was Breaking any tax law or laws, there’s this thing called the IRS to enforce them. I’ll be more interested if this happens.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
What I have seen on twitter, libtards wailing that he only paid 750.00 in income tax last year, that he owes or lost 400 million. That he lied and is not donating his paycheck, that he has broken laws but when you ask which laws they cannot name one.

Saw a woman from Australia last night get bent out of shape over a comment about how big a person Michelle Obama is compared to other men and women saying it was out of line. Meanwhile on her twitter home page she retweeted a tweet by someone that said they would pull the plug on Mitch McConnells ventillator to charge their phone. Her tweet back was she could apply that comment to so many people. When called out on it she said it was an apples to oranges comparison and the tweet about Moochie was way worse.
These people are insane.

LOL those returns are something else.

$70k on haircuts? I thought after $500 they become "beauty treatments."

Plus, Parscale's gone kookoo for cocoa puffs.

#MAGAMonday

Reactions: my_2cents
Probably the only thing Trump did was take advantage of any tax break that the government has intentionally set up to get big business to invest money back into the economy, with the key phrase there being “the government has intentionally set up.”

Exactly Super......only in America can the liberal/Democrat whore politicians along with their bought and paid for media whores complain about a non-politician taking advantage of the very laws they passed.

Libtards are just upset but can you blame them? They have been spoon fed by the lying leftist propaganda networks for so long they can no longer feed themselves.
I guess "Grades" are next on the list of things to get Trump. Gluttons.
tenor.gif

YOU LITTLE PEOPLE: START CARRYING YOUR OWN WEIGHT$$$$$$!!!!!!!

ELECTION COMING BIG DADY NEEDS SOME MORE $7000 HAIRCUTS!!!!

GET OUT THOSE CHECKBOOKS FOR BIG DADY!!!!

So.... yeah. I have a few extra minutes, gonna look into this Parscale thing. Another Trumper in fetal position or perp walking, you all know the drill, it's a running joke at this point.

So I look at the video and gotta say the guy was pretty obviously mistreated, imo.

PoPo: Do us a favor and come outside. Chill, dude, relax. Just talking. Just relax.

Parscale: Oh, okay. (Sets beer down). So my girl starts saying this crazy stuff and...

PoPo: GET ON THE GROUND!!! (Tackle him as he's just standing there, relaxed, talking with a cop.)

Fatass' tax returns are also what I predicted years ago. Bloomberg said it at the DNC convention. He's a fraud. He's burned through two fortunes from Daddy now.

Who's he owe > $400mm?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT