ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor Adams says city is at 'breaking point' with arrival of migrants sent from Texas

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
What happened to being a self proclaimed sanctuary city? In fact, if the self proclaimed sanctuary cities wanted to walk the walk and not just flap their gums, they'd be sending busses to Texas to pick these people up. Leftardery is fvcking hilarious!

NYC Mayor Adams says city is at 'breaking point' with arrival of migrants sent from Texas

Illinois calls up National Guard to handle migrants, Chicago wants federal money diverted from Texas

What happened to being a self proclaimed sanctuary city? In fact, if the self proclaimed sanctuary cities wanted to walk the walk and not just flap their gums, they'd be sending busses to Texas to pick these people up. Leftardery is fvcking hilarious!

Illinois calls up National Guard to handle migrants, Chicago wants federal money diverted from Texas

Shit britches will bail em out. Abbott's doin the right thing.

Rollin, Rollin Rollin, keep them busses Rollin...

😂

I think I saw where 51,000 families moved out of NY last year. It looks like they could be replaced with the same number of illegal immigrant families and nothing should change. If only 2,200 illegals have been voluntarily bused in there should be room for at least 49,000 more. So why is he whining? It looks like a win-win for any sanctuary city.

I think I saw where 51,000 families moved out of NY last year. It looks like they could be replaced with the same number of illegal immigrant families and nothing should change. If only 2,200 illegals have been voluntarily bused in there should be room for at least 49,000 more. So why is he whining? It looks like a win-win for any sanctuary city.
My man! 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT