ADVERTISEMENT

NS - Share dude's pic on your media

Your entire premise is false. There was no dereliction here. The elected officials—Democrat AND Republican—were in the middle of certifying the results of an election in which the American people voted for Biden-Harris. A fact re-confirmed AFTER some recounts. Sore losers turned violent and now a bunch of them are paying for it. Pretty simple.
In all fairness, recounting legal and illegal ballots does nothing. You need an audit to find out how many of those ballots are legal and illegal.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The establishment in this case is a democratic election. I totally get that government has become disfunctional in parts but this group who stormed the capital are one part domestic terrorist one part dumb as a lamp post. I do think it would go along way to have term limits. Politician shouldn’t be a career. It should be a public service for 4 years (still being elected of course) then you have to return to the working world.

I’m also here to avoid political threads and post in them.

Not exactly. When 100’s and 1000’s of people want to push past police they can with ease. That’s what happened for the most part.

We simply see if differently. Those police were charged with the responsibility of protecting the building and those inside, for a group of people to challenge that responsibility is an attack in my eyes. It puts the officers in a terrible dilemma of how to respond which makes it dangerous for all involved. It’s an attack.

Reactions: sbaPoke
A girl I knew growing up was there and as far as I know went past the barriers but not in the Capitol. She put up pics on Twitter or Facebook . Before she got home and back to work was fired from her job .
They not only let them in by opening the barricades they USHERED them in.
Anyone who destroyed should be held accountable. But to say that first group Breached is wrong. Many many videos showing this- most media not showing it which is VERY wrong- just making everyone more divided.
Videos of Antifa thugs showing up in white shuttle buses and passing out bat type slabs to each other. Patriots pulling antifa away from breaking windows- many videos out there- it's sad how I think OAN and newsmax are only ones showing. They were all over Parler but how convenient they got shut down and they were on twitter and FB before they pulled them.

media et al will get their karma- the left ALWAYS overplays their hands- always

Not exactly. When 100’s and 1000’s of people want to push past police they can with ease. That’s what happened for the most part.
Nope- they opened the barricades and ushered the people in. Have you not seen the videos?

you are a MORON. It was a COUP attempt.

What was Russian collusion?

I didn't see anyone in that mob trying to overthrow the government. What I saw was a small group of frustrated idiots lashing out and a bunch of people that were just walking around clueless that they were doing anything wrong. Hell most of them were smiling, taking pictures and just hanging out outside the capital building.

Low info lib. Response totally expected.

You know that the governors and secretaries of state in the states where electors were contested had no constitutional authority to change the voting rules for an election don't you?

LOL, leftist don't care about the Constitution.

We simply see if differently. Those police were charged with the responsibility of protecting the building and those inside, for a group of people to challenge that responsibility is an attack in my eyes. It puts the officers in a terrible dilemma of how to respond which makes it dangerous for all involved. It’s an attack.
Not really. I’m just talking about what actually happened (vast majority) and you’re talking semantics because it’s fun to make things seem much worse than they were if it fits your narrative. You want it to be seen as some war zone that threatened the life of everyone there, but that’s simply not true.

Reactions: AC2020
After seeing what Burn Loot Murder and Aqueefa has gotten away with why wouldn't they think they could do this?
Seems the lefties don't want "Equality" at all they just want the status quo Double Standard as usual.

Not really. I’m just talking about what actually happened (vast majority) and you’re talking semantics because it’s fun to make things seem much worse than they were if it fits your narrative. You want it to be seen as some war zone that threatened the life of everyone there, but that’s simply not true.

So I was exactly right...we just see it differently.

Last edited:
Original tweet taken down, means they feel like they have positively ID'd him.

Probably the Chicago FD hat didn't help him hide, interwebs found him yesterday. I've even seen reports posted of his retirement accounts from the state.

2yrlaubhwxa61.jpg

Reactions: wyomingosualum

Probably the Chicago FD hat didn't help him hide, interwebs found him yesterday. I've even seen reports posted of his retirement accounts from the state.

2yrlaubhwxa61.jpg

thank you for helping with this. Do you plan on helping in other investigations of murder or is this one that the media has spotlighted just inspired you to get into online justice? A lot of murders go unsolved and no one cares so I hope you aren’t just doing this for political motivations.

I'm doing it because my seat of government was violated by racists and lunatic cult members that bought into a lie, but thank you for checking. I know in your world everyone has to have some ultra secret underlying motive that is against what you believe in, but not all of us live in your 'I must curse at everyone while I berate and call them names and show them how much bigger my penis is so they will respect my opinion.' I hope you weren't just doing that so you can judge my investigative skills to be able to help you not be such a loser in a court room. See, being a dick is easy, anyone can do it. Nothing special about you.

I'm doing it because my seat of government was violated by racists and lunatic cult members that bought into a lie, but thank you for checking. I know in your world everyone has to have some ultra secret underlying motive that is against what you believe in, but not all of us live in your 'I must curse at everyone while I berate and call them names and show them how much bigger my penis is so they will respect my opinion.' I hope you weren't just doing that so you can judge my investigative skills to be able to help you not be such a loser in a court room. See, being a dick is easy, anyone can do it. Nothing special about you.

you don’t have a mind of your own. You are so super concerned with this because that’s the outrage right now. People get murdered, assaulted, raped all day every day but THIS TIME you are mr crime stoppers trying to spread the word and get these racist lunatics to be held accountable.

you are a puppet, you are being pulled around by the nose. That building is not sacred ground. Those politicians are not special, but if you can show us where you gave a shit about any other people being harmed by spreading the word I’ll apologize. Looking forward to your posts about the 6,000 blacks that are killed every year and how you help to try and find the scum that took their lives.

you don’t have a mind of your own. You are so super concerned with this because that’s the outrage right now. People get murdered, assaulted, raped all day every day but THIS TIME you are mr crime stoppers trying to spread the word and get these racist lunatics to be held accountable.

you are a puppet, you are being pulled around by the nose. That building is not sacred ground. Those politicians are not special, but if you can show us where you gave a shit about any other people being harmed by spreading the word I’ll apologize. Looking forward to your posts about the 6,000 blacks that are killed every year and how you help to try and find the scum that took their lives.
Doubt he can do it. This is the first I've seen him post on this board. He even looks like your typical beta-male cuck who just goes along with the "outrage" of the day. I'm surprised he didn't post a hashtag, too.

Major Mikey is clutching his pearls because a couple of unarmed crazies hurt his political heros' feewings.

2yrlaubhwxa61.jpg

Great job Colombo.

On my screen, the only thing in a blue font is the title of the article, which is also the actual link. When I tag other posters, it also shows up in blue. I can assure you, I would very rarely, if ever, go through the trouble of changing font colors.

Not at all how I meant that, my apologies! I meant that as would I have needed to post mine in blue. Looking at it now, that dis not come across as I thought.

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT