ADVERTISEMENT

NP - water well question

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
OK so becoming a prepper with all of the seemingly imminent food shortages upcoming. Got a big garden going, got a pond but the thought Of if they are shutting down food supplies... why wouldnt they shut down the water at some point? Talks of bad stuff in the water like Fluoride etc already yes but asking what people know about wells if they want to share.

Would Guess if they have to have any depth they would have to have electric so if one wanted to become self Sufficient- they'd almost Have to have some solar or alternate
Source of energy if the grid went down?

Have priced wells they aren't cheap and are
Going up each day of course since the anti American regime wants to take it all down.

And yes I have heard Bill Burrs great point about prepping 😬🤪

OK so becoming a prepper with all of the seemingly imminent food shortages upcoming. Got a big garden going, got a pond but the thought Of if they are shutting down food supplies... why wouldnt they shut down the water at some point? Talks of bad stuff in the water like Fluoride etc already yes but asking what people know about wells if they want to share.

Would Guess if they have to have any depth they would have to have electric so if one wanted to become self Sufficient- they'd almost Have to have some solar or alternate

Going up each day of course since the anti American regime wants to take it all down.

I feel sorry for your neighbors. What a screwball.

My well is 198 feet deep and requires 220 volts. In the event of a loss of power I have generator hook ups to power the well along with different circuits in our house. I looked into a full home generator system but the cost to power two, two hundred amp breaker boxes was 35K. I couldn't justify that so I had the electrical system in our house rework where I can run three different generators to run the electrical systems I need. All are dual fuel generators where I can run propane or gas. I have a five hundred gallon propane tank in the backyard and I have a siphon crank with a long house where I can get gas out of gasoline storage tanks if everything goes to hell in a hand basket.
If anything good came out of the power outage we had here in Texas during that cold snap it was the knowledge of what I need in the event it happens again. Will probable never happen again but if it does I have the tools needed to keep the power on for a while.

My well is 198 feet deep and requires 220 volts. In the event of a loss of power I have generator hook ups to power the well along with different circuits in our house. I looked into a full home generator system but the cost to power two, two hundred amp breaker boxes was 35K. I couldn't justify that so I had the electrical system in our house rework where I can run three different generators to run the electrical systems I need. All are dual fuel generators where I can run propane or gas. I have a five hundred gallon propane tank in the backyard and I have a siphon crank with a long house where I can get gas out of gasoline storage tanks if everything goes to hell in a hand basket.
If anything good came out of the power outage we had here in Texas during that cold snap it was the knowledge of what I need in the event it happens again. Will probable never happen again but if it does I have the tools needed to keep the power on for a while.
Thank you sir- snow ma geddon got me prepping better as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Cowguy
Corndog needs to remember what Mark Twain said, "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-stand-with-russia.112798/post-2148085

Wow archiving old posts ..little touch of CDS (Corn Dog Derangement syndrome)for 22 lmao

Neighbors is a general term old yeller- I have no immediate neighbors on my 50 acres - Id ask you to come check it out but cowards aren't welcome.

Nice job hijacking a thread about self
Sufficientcy (dp?) taking those boosters has you all butt hurt.

If you think you can discredit me and make yourself feel better about being a lab rat you can keep on trying but you're an absolute coward bc of what you do and won't state how great the shots are and how many have died...at least I will stand by my word- you can only try to catch me in some lie- what a great goal for the day.

You're so pathetic- go get your wife on here. I will get mine to post the board and it will get way better- then the boosters take you out and the board gets way less wussified.

Wow archiving old posts

Nope CornWhoopiGoldberg2021. Rivals does it for me. I can find any of the ten thousand stupid things you've posted using the search feature... in about 5.7 seconds.

Do a search on "David Martin one of the most knowledgeable doctors on Earth" and see what you come up with. 🤣

Last edited:

So @Corndog2021, refresh my memory. When is this imminent food shortage happening?

I loaded up on fried chicken, corn on the cob, beans, biscuits, potatoes and gravy for lunch today. Took a long nap. Days like this are ending soon according to the scientist Corndog. Please, tell me when this is happening. Thanks.

So @Corndog2021, refresh my memory. When is this imminent food shortage happening?

I loaded up on fried chicken, corn on the cob, beans, biscuits, potatoes and gravy for lunch today. Took a long nap. Days like this are ending soon according to the scientist Corndog. Please, tell me when this is happening. Thanks.
Seems everyday there more of a shortage and prices going though the roof - no? Man - guess we live in different parts of the country and all is ok for booster boy.

Either way my garden is rockin and researching the well and some solar to be self sufficient....about to make like squatchin and get some chickens- you can do nothing and keep boosting I really could care less but thanks for chiming in just to be your A$$ self- always good to hear from old yeller

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT