ADVERTISEMENT

NP- Top Ten songs

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
Ok my brothers from another mothers give me your top ten musical songs. The Chicoms got me finally and COVID hit hard. Been down the last week ****ing this place up and the insurance world now back to my one love mowing. Going to be crazy to get this all caught up after being down 7 days. I need music people I listen to way way too much music mowing. I am burnt out of everything I listen to and nee more songs. Give you top ten or more. (for davey)

This is the one I play for the mower every day to start it off.

This one is just to good not to pass on

Fill it up I got a 4-9pm shift with the Kubota then GAY CHICKEN FARMING!!!!

comedy central adam demamp GIF by Workaholics

I'm old school - nothing much new on my list.
Well give it to me. I might have missed a song or two. I honestly listen to it all. I love music and mix in mowing and shit not even the gayness when chicken farming hits that hard.

Reactions: SquatchinPoke
Ok my brothers from another mothers give me your top ten musical songs. The Chicoms got me finally and COVID hit hard. Been down the last week ****ing this place up and the insurance world now back to my one love mowing. Going to be crazy to get this all caught up after being down 7 days. I need music people I listen to way way too much music mowing. I am burnt out of everything I listen to and nee more songs. Give you top ten or more. (for davey)

This is the one I play for the mower every day to start it off.

This one is just to good not to pass on

Fill it up I got a 4-9pm shift with the Kubota then GAY CHICKEN FARMING!!!!

comedy central adam demamp GIF by Workaholics
Anything - and I mean *anything* sung by Beth Hart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT