ADVERTISEMENT

NP- David Allen truce for a minute- Investment

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
Hey what have you heard on Rodeo Coin? I got a tip it will hit Biance in a month. Projections I saw had it at a dollar. I am testing this info because I was offered a 15k invest and would get in in the beginning on another coin for purchasing farmland and want to see how legit this info is before pursuing this one. The farmland coin projection had $10 and I can get 15 million units for 15k.

Hey what have you heard on Rodeo Coin? I got a tip it will hit Biance in a month. Projections I saw had it at a dollar. I am testing this info because I was offered a 15k invest and would get in in the beginning on another coin for purchasing farmland and want to see how legit this info is before pursuing this one. The farmland coin projection had $10 and I can get 15 million units for 15k.
I'd avoid an affinity/novelty coin. Not that money can't be made, but even as a hobby investment I'd look for larger volume and less hype in a crypto asset.

Oh and if we are at war you'll need to try harder to let me know.

Remember, a coin is only worth what you can actually sell it for. These esoteric coins have so little volume traded that they can be very difficult to actually sell when you so desire.

Reactions: davidallen
Remember, a coin is only worth what you can actually sell it for. These esoteric coins have so little volume traded that they can be very difficult to actually sell when you so desire.
This looks like the catch here. Also I see it looks like the peak happened on 07/29/2022. I like the CFO on this one though.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT