ADVERTISEMENT

Now That Biden Is Taking Office Democrats Open States Back Up

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
CBS Chicago on Twitter: "Mayor Lori Lightfoot says Chicago restaurants and bars need to be allowed to reopen "as quickly as possible" to cut down on instances of private parties where people don't take proper precautions against COVID-19. https://t.co/EC4Df2tFs7" / Twitter

CA Public Health on Twitter: "The Sacramento Region will exit the regional stay-at-home order. Continue to practice social distancing, washing your hands, and wearing a mask. For more information: https://t.co/z5l4vxMwvR. https://t.co/ja0TgqUxoL" / Twitter

Republicans called this months ago. The mere election of Joe Biden cured the country from the China Flu.

I thought Democrats were keeping states closed down to protect their population from the China Flu but the truth of the matter is they purposely destroyed millions of people's lives for their political benefit. Now you now exactly what Democrats think of the people as useful idiots.

It will be laughable in a few months when Democrats try to say they saved the country from Trump's economy when it was Democrats that were purposely destroying it for their own political gain.

Last edited:
Since the election: November saw retail spending drop 1.1%. December saw 140,000 lost jobs hitting minorities hardest. First monthly jobs losses in 8 months. Will reopening save us or will Paris Accord Biden reintroduce Biden/Obama Marxist policies? Biden promises economic stagnation.

Since the election: November saw retail spending drop 1.1%. December saw 140,000 lost jobs hitting minorities hardest. First monthly jobs losses in 8 months. Will reopening save us or will Paris Accord Biden reintroduce Biden/Obama Marxist policies? Biden promises economic stagnation.

Congress the most at fault since stimulus money not available fast enough to keep spending up. There was 156k jobs lost all to women, men gained 16K jobs.

Part of it could be due to many entities cut staff after the Christmas retail period is over, pretty common. Also, and it is tough, companies traditionally have cuts just before Christmas as they go in to their January fiscal year budget if it also mirrors the calendar year. Firms hiring many times wait until January if their new budget allows hiring while knowing some talent may be looking for a job due to the traditional December layoffs. With COVID around, traditional budget cycles of firing and hiring may not be at play.

Quickest way Biden will screw up the economy is to approve massive tax hikes. Right now, all of Wall Street believes he is not that stupid to do that. 3 financial advisors I really trust tell me the same thing. I am concerned frankly. This is the part of the Dim platform that is the most scary, they can crush the economy if they massively increase taxes right out of the box. All 3 advisors used the same term, “stupid”. I hope they are right.

Congress the most at fault since stimulus money not available fast enough to keep spending up. There was 156k jobs lost all to women, men gained 16K jobs.

Part of it could be due to many entities cut staff after the Christmas retail period is over, pretty common. Also, and it is tough, companies traditionally have cuts just before Christmas as they go in to their January fiscal year budget if it also mirrors the calendar year. Firms hiring many times wait until January if their new budget allows hiring while knowing some talent may be looking for a job due to the traditional December layoffs. With COVID around, traditional budget cycles of firing and hiring may not be at play.

Quickest way Biden will screw up the economy is to approve massive tax hikes. Right now, all of Wall Street believes he is not that stupid to do that. 3 financial advisors I really trust tell me the same thing. I am concerned frankly. This is the part of the Dim platform that is the most scary, they can crush the economy if they massively increase taxes right out of the box. All 3 advisors used the same term, “stupid”. I hope they are right.

Well woman supposedly voted for Biden. They are getting what they voted for.

Well woman supposedly voted for Biden. They are getting what they voted for.

Wow. Real proud of yourself for taking your anger out on people that lost their jobs? Feel better? So, you believe in bad outcomes for people that voted for Biden, not even knowing who they voted for. Sounds like the same thing some Dims want, for Trump supporters to be cancelled and not get jobs.

And, no direct proof any vote caused this.

Same coin, different side of the coin. Both hostile rhetoric that can lead to more violence.

Reactions: On Tulsa Time
CBS Chicago on Twitter: "Mayor Lori Lightfoot says Chicago restaurants and bars need to be allowed to reopen "as quickly as possible" to cut down on instances of private parties where people don't take proper precautions against COVID-19. https://t.co/EC4Df2tFs7" / Twitter

CA Public Health on Twitter: "The Sacramento Region will exit the regional stay-at-home order. Continue to practice social distancing, washing your hands, and wearing a mask. For more information: https://t.co/z5l4vxMwvR. https://t.co/ja0TgqUxoL" / Twitter

Republicans called this months ago. The mere election of Joe Biden cured the country from the China Flu.

I thought Democrats were keeping states closed down to protect their population from the China Flu but the truth of the matter is they purposely destroyed millions of people's lives for their political benefit. Now you now exactly what Democrats think of the people as useful idiots.

It will be laughable in a few months when Democrats try to say they saved the country from Trump's economy when it was Democrats that were purposely destroying it for their own political gain.
Is Lori Lightfoot the dyke that looks like something from the Tatooine cantina?

Reactions: iasooner1
Wow. Real proud of yourself for taking your anger out on people that lost their jobs? Feel better? So, you believe in bad outcomes for people that voted for Biden, not even knowing who they voted for. Sounds like the same thing some Dims want, for Trump supporters to be cancelled and not get jobs.

Same coin, different side of the coin. Both hostile rhetoric that can lead to more violence.
I think his point was that karma is a bitch, and in this case, to the bitches! 😂😂😂 (and yes, I’m proud of that one 🕺🏾)

Is Lori Lightfoot the dyke that looks like something from the Tatooine cantina?

Looks like Beetlejuice
images

timburton.0.0.jpg

Sad thing is, half of the dip shits in this country don’t see that they’re being played. But, they’ll still be on the sidelines waving their pom-poms.
With the 2,3 or 4 new strains and Fauci doom and gloom reports, this surprises me.
Disagree- cheated election. CA had been red for many years but elections been stolen.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Disagree- cheated election. CA had been red for many years but elections been stolen.
I can remember getting after my friend in MI for them voting for Not Whitmer. He said we didn't- Detroit and Flint et al elections were fraudulent and 90 plus percent of counties were red- kinda like 11/3 2020

Anger? Not at all, I'm laughing at stupid people that allowed themselves to be manipulated to vote against their own well being.

Anger? Not at all, I'm laughing at stupid people that allowed themselves to be manipulated to vote against their own well being.
I can do the talk.

IQ average by family group:
1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub-Saharan African

I'm a part of all 4. My 9% East Asian comes from my 12% Cherokee who were believed to have walked across the Bering Strait to North America 13,000 years ago.

Genelex Labs in Seattle did my DNA ethnicity testing in 2008 for $600. Genelex is the Ophra Winfrey lab.

Eight years under Biden/Obama saw black American poverty go up. I'm amazed as 2012Bearcat that black Americans would vote at 85% rate for segregationist Biden and Ms. Lockupabruthuh.

There are exceptions of course. Condaleezza Rice, Ben Carson and Walter Williams IQ is in the genius range. Hillary Clinton is well short.

There's a difference between getting the direct consequences you voted for and punishing people with opposing positions.

Reactions: launch
There's a difference between getting the direct consequences you voted for and punishing people with opposing positions.

Those women preferred working than unemployment, they all could have been Trump voters for all we know but I guess everyone knows they were all Biden voters.

Those women preferred working than unemployment, they all could have been Trump voters for all we know but I guess everyone knows they were all Biden voters.
I'm just commenting on your point "So, you believe in bad outcomes for people that voted for Biden, not even knowing who they voted for. Sounds like the same thing some Dims want, for Trump supporters to be cancelled and not get jobs."

I'm saying people voting for Dems because they want taxes raised or minimum wages increased and then they lose their jobs because of the layoffs that happened due to those policies being enacted isn't the same as trying to cancel someone who disagrees with your political or social view.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
I'm just commenting on your point "So, you believe in bad outcomes for people that voted for Biden, not even knowing who they voted for. Sounds like the same thing some Dims want, for Trump supporters to be cancelled and not get jobs."

I'm saying people voting for Dems because they want taxes raised or minimum wages increased and then they lose their jobs because of the layoffs that happened due to those policies being enacted isn't the same as trying to cancel someone who disagrees with your political or social view.

None of that has happened yet and has nothing to do with these current lay-offs. Seems like anticipatory revenge without any understanding of the facts and who these people being laid off voted for. Petty anger towards people based on perceived prejudices and no knowledge of true cause and effect.

None of that has happened yet and has nothing to do with these current lay-offs. Seems like anticipatory revenge without any understanding of the facts and who these people being laid off voted for. Petty anger towards people based on perceived prejudices and no you knowledge of true cause and effect.
you might want to research the cause and effect of $15/hr min wage had on seattle employment. might want to delete the word YET in your response.

do you libs really believe small business owners will reduce their profits to accommodate $15/hr min wage? that shareholders will go along with corporations lowering corporate performance to accommodate $15/hr min wage. not gonna happen.

the middle class will see inflation like never before. while pelosi and schumer are still flying around on private planes, staying in $1000 a night hotels and eating $500 meals, the middle class will be suffering, and paying to bail out illinois, ny, njerzy and cali.

i'll gladly give you my gun, one bullet at a time.

you might want to research the cause and effect of $15/hr min wage had on seattle employment. might want to delete the word YET in your response.

do you libs really believe small business owners will reduce their profits to accommodate $15/hr min wage? that shareholders will go along with corporations lowering corporate performance to accommodate $15/hr min wage. not gonna happen.

the middle class will see inflation like never before. while pelosi and schumer are still flying around on private planes, staying in $1000 a night hotels and eating $500 meals, the middle class will be suffering, and paying to bail out illinois, ny, njerzy and cali.

i'll gladly give you my gun, one bullet at a time.

I am against $15 an hour wage, it is a job killer and stupid as hell in a pandemic. I am no Lib, just pointing out petty anger directed at people that do not deserve it.

None of that has happened yet and has nothing to do with these current lay-offs. Seems like anticipatory revenge without any understanding of the facts and who these people being laid off voted for. Petty anger towards people based on perceived prejudices and no knowledge of true cause and effect.
You are accusing Ostatedchi of having feelings he hasn’t expressed (quite the opposite, actually) of approving bad outcomes for people he hasn’t spoken about.

I sincerely trust that all of you Biden/Harris enthusiasts don't naively expect any exemptions from the impending doom coming to America by virtue of your blind and tragically misplaced support of him and his Marxists sycophants.
He got your votes and several million more that at best were fraudulent. That immutable fact is indisputable.
Bottom line is he doesn't give two shits about you and your family and his programs and progressive agendas will steamroll you and yours just as completely and unapologetically as we that have loathed him for almost 50 years.
The Statue of Liberty has gone from subtle weeping to full on blubbering.

:(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT