ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Apple has removed Parler

I used to be quite neutral in my opinion of Pakis. Never thought much about you people. Then you came along with your racism and hatred towards whites and toward America. You're not winning over many people here, except for maybe Ponca Dan.

He is as racist as the other libtards here. Sick and tired of their accusations with the BS MSM Narrative. Sad thing is the White Libtards are the main culprits. Al Baba has always hated Whitey you can tell, its in their DNA, libtards are taught to self hate their own Race. Right Dave and the Whte Guilt Guild?

Reactions: iasooner1
You went to school in America and your English is this bad?
What you said was racist Camel Jockey so there is some back at you.
America didn't radicalize you rock throwing bastards it was your mighty Allah that calls everyone thats not a Mooselum an Infidel that needs to be destroyed. Effing hypocrite.

I have asked you this before and no answer from you, when was the last time there was peace in the Shithole Middle East? Before Whitey tried to help?
Mid east was peaceful before brits started interfereing in the late 19th century. The took control from the Turks and colonized the entire area. Either the countries were protectorate or directly under their rule in the 20th century.
Following countries emerged under their rule
1) saudi arabia
2) iraq
3)syria
4) jordan
5) palestine and then Israel
6)oman
7) UAE
8) kuwait.
UAE was known as Trucial states of oman.
Iran as country was never under the british, though its present boundries came under the british.
This should give you an idea of when the europe started interfering in the region.
All these countries were made with kings as their heads. Saudi arabia is the only country in the world named after a person.
You went to OU still your history and geography is non existent

Why do you forget the white supramist movent. It is directly connected to hitler and germany. This movement is more dangerous than mideastern terrorists avvording to your agencies.
You have forgotten the attack on federal govt bldg in OKC
More over apan attacked us while germany was trying to take over europe and their colonies. apan was able to do so to some extent.

yes, obviously white supremacy is more dangerous than muslim terrorists that’s why you had to go back 25 years to mention the okc bombing. That is ridiculous, you really do have cnn brain.

Reactions: iasooner1
I used to be quite neutral in my opinion of Pakis. Never thought much about you people. Then you came along with your racism and hatred towards whites and toward America. You're not winning over many people here, except for maybe Ponca Dan.
You never knew any one from pakistan before i came on this board.
I am not racist or do i hate what you call whiteys.
I have never considered color of the skin, religious beliefs or nationality as important
to judge an individual.
Unlike some on this board who cling to beliefs contrary to all the values i was raised with.
Look inside yourself to find out who is a racist.

yes, obviously white supremacy is more dangerous than muslim terrorists that’s why you had to go back 25 years to mention the okc bombing. That is ridiculous, you really do have cnn brain.
I can also mention KKK holocaust and recent attempt to over throw your govt as the most recent attempt

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
You never knew any one from pakistan before i came on this board.
I am not racist or do i hate what you call whiteys.
I have never considered color of the skin, religious beliefs or nationality as important
to judge an individual.
Unlike some on this board who cling to beliefs contrary to all the values i was raised with.
Look inside yourself to find out who is a racist.

Satan at work ^^^

Beelzebub talking out both sides of his neck. Claims to know all about who I’ve known in my life. Ali Baba is a racist POS.

Are we actually telling people they should learn their history while at the same time omitting one of the greatest geo-political dynasties ever to take place just so we can claim the what now constitutes the ME was peaceful?

We're going to just slide in the single word "Turks" and pretend they didn't have anything to do whatsoever with the way we draw lines on the world map today?

Are we actually telling people they should learn their history while at the same time omitting one of the greatest geo-political dynasties ever to take place just so we can claim the what now constitutes the ME was peaceful?

We're going to just slide in the single word "Turks" and pretend they didn't have anything to do whatsoever with the way we draw lines on the world map today?
I love the phrase how we draw the line today.mideast
Turks ruled the mideast for 600 years.
Also look at why and how and islamic traditions when they took over.

Mid east was peaceful before brits started interfereing in the late 19th century. The took control from the Turks and colonized the entire area. Either the countries were protectorate or directly under their rule in the 20th century.
Following countries emerged under their rule
1) saudi arabia
2) iraq
3)syria
4) jordan
5) palestine and then Israel
6)oman
7) UAE
8) kuwait.
UAE was known as Trucial states of oman.
Iran as country was never under the british, though its present boundries came under the british.
This should give you an idea of when the europe started interfering in the region.
All these countries were made with kings as their heads. Saudi arabia is the only country in the world named after a person.
You went to OU still your history and geography is non existent

I am old school I went to School when they actually taught History so my History is just fine.

We have one protest at the Capitol and you lose your mind saying it was an attempt to take over the Government lmao.
How may uprisings have you seen in US History that tried to overthrow the Government?
Your Region has seen untold attempts of which you accuse. America has been a Country for what 244 yrs. Your region has been a shitshow for well over 1400 yrs and thats a very low estimate. So get off your high horse I mean High Camel.

I am old school I went to School when they actually taught History so my History is just fine.

We have one protest at the Capitol and you lose your mind saying it was an attempt to take over the Government lmao.
How may uprisings have you seen in US History that tried to overthrow the Government?
Your Region has seen untold attempts of which you accuse. America has been a Country for what 244 yrs. Your region has been a shitshow for well over 1400 yrs and thats a very low estimate. So get off your high horse I mean High Camel.
When i say read history i am not talking about high school history or college history because it is limited to type of history you choose to read.
Oh i forget you follow some one who thought that there were airports during war of independence.

When i say read history i am not talking about high school history or college history because it is limited to type of history you choose to read.
Oh i forget you follow some one who thought that there were airports during war of independence.

I bet your history books in Crapistan have some real humdingers written in them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT