ADVERTISEMENT

Now Patriot Flynn says he hears "they" are gonna spike your salad dressing with a vaccine.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Smart people with good judgment. This is who the board defends and views as a hero.

Is he really this crazy, or this dumb?

Why would they do this, even if it was possible. The people who need the vaccine the most (obese and with comorbidities) are the least likely to be eating "salad dressing".

Hahahahaha, BUT they do love ranch on literally everything.

stumped-thinking.gif

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Crying over elections is what your team is famous for. Remember these images, Queefa? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8009714-3x2-940x627.jpg

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxuab.jpg

images

And then of course there's the gif of you...

BowedUnkemptAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

It warms my heart that you ran and looked up all the pictures you could, lol. I love the energy. Keep FlAiliNG!!! (But don't cry over your one termer :) )

Reactions: davidallen
It warms my heart that you ran and looked up all the pictures you could, lol. I love the energy. Keep FlAiliNG!!! (But don't cry over your one termer :) )
That one termer will always be known as President 45 unlike your queen whose fat ass he handily kicked. That's definitely left you babboon assed for life. You don't even screech about guns anymore. You're nothing but Biff 24/7 these days and he hasn't been in office since January.

Which brings me to, have the Democrats accomplished anything but failures? I mean, everything they've touched has turned to shit. Afghanistan withdrawal, the border, covid, etc. Pedo Joe can't even get anywhere on his legislative agenda. Maybe you can tell us something the Biden administration has accomplished outside of his laundry list of failures. I'm sure you have a list to present, chuckle.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
That one termer will always be known as President 45 unlike your queen whose fat ass he handily kicked. That's definitely left you babboon assed for life. You don't even screech about guns anymore. You're nothing but Biff 24/7 these days and he hasn't been in office since January.

Which brings me to, have the Democrats accomplished anything but failures? I mean, everything they've touched has turned to shit. Afghanistan withdrawal, the border, covid, etc. Pedo Joe can't even get anywhere on his legislative agenda. Maybe you can tell us something the Biden administration has accomplished outside of his laundry list of failures. I'm sure you have a list to present, chuckle.
Huh? We're OUT of afghanistan, lol. Your Dear (one term) Leader wouldn't do it. (Whispers "Didn't have the balls.")

Huh? We're OUT of afghanistan, lol. Your Dear (one term) Leader wouldn't do it. (Whispers "Didn't have the balls.")
Yep we sure are, minus 13 brave Americans and countless Afghans who helped the US. Congrats, demented pedophile nut chugger! AWESOME! Go incompetence! Go failure!

Sorry, shystering gets called out on this board. Ask your boss if you're unfamiliar with the term, dickbreath.

Balls? Is that what this is?

fb9a61a8g00qxyqbx02bsd000f0008kp.gif

What did you think ending a 20 year war in a violent, muslim, asian country is gonna look like? Biden is supposed to.... what, shoot them? They flew out over 100k people -- largest airlift in history -- and this is what you have to say. Smh man. Ya'll expect a president to like go supervise the airport, I guess?

What did you think ending a 20 year war in a violent, muslim, asian country is gonna look like? Biden is supposed to.... what, shoot them? They flew out over 100k people -- largest airlift in history -- and this is what you have to say. Smh man. Ya'll expect a president to like go supervise the airport, I guess?
The epitome of failure. I know you're proud, dickbreath. It's what the progressive bitch boi bornswallower is programmed to do. Unaware and compliant. Yes, that's you, Queefa.

Joy Reid talking points incoming in 3, 2, 1...

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The epitome of failure. I know you're proud, dickbreath. It's what the progressive bitch boi bornswallower is programmed to do. Unaware and compliant. Yes, that's you, Queefa.

Joy Reid talking points incoming in 3, 2, 1...
More gay stuff, maybe?

More gay stuff, maybe?
Geezus, Queefa. No, I'm not posting pictutes of truckers on here for you to spank bank. Your sexual preference isn't my problem. There are probably other gay folks here who might be interested in obliging. Ask them, dickbreath.

Geezus, Queefa. No, I'm not posting pictutes of truckers on here for you to spank bank. Your sexual preference isn't my problem. There are probably other gay folks here who might be interested in obliging. Ask them, dickbreath.

Hey repressed homosexual Flailey, did you hear about your hero Flynn? He's hearing they're putting vaccines in [checks notes] salad dressing, lol.

Appointing someone like that as NSA is how you become another one termer, ya know?

The military is withdrawn last you stupid f*ck, you don't give it all to the enemy and then pucker up and kiss their ass to bail out your boy Biden's total jackoff idiotic incompetence.

Hey repressed homosexual Flailey, did you hear about your hero Flynn? He's hearing they're putting vaccines in [checks notes] salad dressing, lol.

Appointing someone like that as NSA is how you become another one termer, ya know?
You asked me to post "more gay stuff." I said FVCK NO. I thought I was pretty clear in my initial reply. No means no, dickbreath.

Dude, you endorse the idea of reducing troop strength before the largest airlift in history takes place? Imagine how much more awesome the largest airlift in history could have been had it originated from Bagram Airfield instead of downtown Kabul.

Can we agree on that much?

Dude, you endorse the idea of reducing troop strength before the largest airlift in history takes place? Imagine how much more awesome the largest airlift in history could have been had it originated from Bagram Airfield instead of downtown Kabul.

That likely would have prevented at least 13 deaths... good luck with his response. He's in full blown manic phase right now.

That likely would have prevented at least 13 deaths... good luck with his response. He's in full blown manic phase right now.
Homecoming game Friday night. My wife has organized a ceremony to honor the son of her classmate from Jackson who was one of the thirteen. The gold star classmate dad doesn’t know it yet, but he’s receiving a USMC emblem from his classmates who contributed. The dad was a Marine, also.

Homecoming game Friday night. My wife has organized a ceremony to honor the son of her classmate from Jackson who was one of the thirteen. The gold star classmate dad doesn’t know it yet, but he’s receiving a USMC emblem from his classmates who contributed. The dad was a Marine, also.
Wow. I bow to your and your wife's service. Amazing.

Wyo, unlike so many of your MAGA brethren, I haven't acquired expertise in climate science, use of force, polling, virology, federal criminal procedure, asian diplomacy, military operations, etc. I could go on.

That said, were these guys killed by a suicide bomber? What were the cirumstances of their death?

I'm saddened that every time an american dies under a dem, conservatives supposedly really care, and then say nothing when exponentially more americans are killed under republicans. See this board for exhibit 1. Its shameful. Find a post where ANY of the MAGA cult was concerned about american lives in all of asia before biden took office. Can at least agree that's chickenshit?

I hate ANY americans dying in optional wars. I, unlike so many conservatives, did not wait to express concern over dead american kids until a democrat took office. Flailey doesn't give a shit - its clumsy political theater. He never gave a shit about the 100's of dead americans over there or anywhere else. Well, Benghazi, maybe.

To answer your question, it would at first blush seem self evident that you get civilians out first. I've seen notice to leave was provided in April, why wasnt that honored? I've been down this road before --- conservative media sets up such a bullshit factual narrative to get e1 focused on, and its not true. So yeah, i agree it makes sense to get americans and friendlies out. I'm not sure that didn't happen, though. It might have. But this board also pushed the narrative they were hanging people from helicopters, and they were not, and then your fellow conservatives never retracted, or corrected, or acknowledged the false narrative. Ditto for the service dogs on the runway that Don Jr. pushed. It was affirmatively disproven, no correction, no explanation, no apology, just move on to the next lie. Why would any reasonable person believe conservative narratives about anything that occurred over there? And give me an honest answer. Defend it, I'd like to hear a justification of all the lying before i accept ANOTHER narrative.

To answer your question, it would at first blush seem self evident that you get civilians out first. I've seen notice to leave was provided in April, why wasnt that honored?
I haven’t heard anybody elaborate on what notice was provided. Was it a text message? How would State get the right numbers? Was it a couple of sentences on their web page? Was it a note left on each door? Mass mail? Can we be certain that these warnings were received?

Joe is on video in July (?) saying everything is OK. That right there negates every warning which came before. Then there was the leaked phone call in which Joe is asking the Afghan President to lie and say everything is fine in case the dominos start to fall. Now that’s a problem. Joe is warning people to get out while simultaneously telling everyone that all is well? That’s not a clear message at all.

I believe you are sincere and I appreciate your time.

I haven’t heard anybody elaborate on what notice was provided. Was it a text message? How would State get the right numbers? Was it a couple of sentences on their web page? Was it a note left on each door? Mass mail? Can we be certain that these warnings were received?

Joe is on video in July (?) saying everything is OK. That right there negates every warning which came before. Then there was the leaked phone call in which Joe is asking the Afghan President to lie and say everything is fine in case the dominos start to fall. Now that’s a problem. Joe is warning people to get out while simultaneously telling everyone that all is well? That’s not a clear message at all.

I believe you are sincere and I appreciate your time.
I don't know the type of notice that was provided -- I've seen a state department bulletin from April telling e1 to gtfo, but I don't know how and whether it was circulated. You'd think if you're living in Afghanistan and Trump promised to withdraw, people might stay tuned.

I haven't seen Joe's call asking the guy to lie. I'm not Joe's biggest fan. He's a career senator and institutionalist and hasn't done much for health care, minimum wage, or anything else of consequence, imo. He was wrong for years on Iraq. I've stated multiple times on here that he's a generic president, so I'm not getting out on a limb to defend him. He DID get us out when nobody else would, though. He could lead the dems in congress if he would, but he hasn't. He has been a disappointment to me on multiple levels, but getting us out of Asian land wars isn't one of them.

How were the soldiers killed? Wasn't it a suicide bomb? If so, it just amazes me that we're blaming the president because of a suicide bomb. Think about the 400 + dead marines in Lebanon during Ronnie's presidency. We just left, and nobody blamed him. Nobody second guessed why they allowed a bomber in. Conservatives are so hyper-critical and dishonest in their messaging now, I just have a hard time getting any base, common facts to debate this stuff. If someone would've ripped Ronnie in the 80's, both sides would've told them to STFU for politicizing that. Now we not only don't come together, we blame the president if there's a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. SMH.

How were the soldiers killed? Wasn't it a suicide bomb? If so, it just amazes me that we're blaming the president because of a suicide bomb. Think about the 400 + dead marines in Lebanon during Ronnie's presidency. We just left, and nobody blamed him. Nobody second guessed why they allowed a bomber in. Conservatives are so hyper-critical and dishonest in their messaging now, I just have a hard time getting any base, common facts to debate this stuff. If someone would've ripped Ronnie in the 80's, both sides would've told them to STFU for politicizing that. Now we not only don't come together, we blame the president if there's a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. SMH
I blame the suicide bomber for being a suicide bomber. I blame the commander in chief for his role. Joe orders the 82nd to leave Afghanistan so he can meet his August 31 deadline. A significant reduction in force. Then, he orders Marines from Jordan to Afghanistan to inadequately fill the void. See what happened? It’s all slight of hand. The 82nd leaves Bagram with great fanfare (look how awesome we are!) while Rome is burning. And while everyone is looking over there, we have these Marines come in to defend the Kabul airport in a no-win situation.

That‘s what happened. The Wyoming kid was in Jordan and was ordered into Kabul. I haven’t seen that on the news. That’s what the family said, so I don’t blame anybody for not knowing that.

Even the most casual observer will note that evacuations from Bagram went smoothly. Evacuation from Kabul was a train wreck. And that shouldn’t surprise anybody, even Half a Brain Biden.

I don't know the type of notice that was provided -- I've seen a state department bulletin from April telling e1 to gtfo, but I don't know how and whether it was circulated. You'd think if you're living in Afghanistan and Trump promised to withdraw, people might stay tuned.

I haven't seen Joe's call asking the guy to lie. I'm not Joe's biggest fan. He's a career senator and institutionalist and hasn't done much for health care, minimum wage, or anything else of consequence, imo. He was wrong for years on Iraq. I've stated multiple times on here that he's a generic president, so I'm not getting out on a limb to defend him. He DID get us out when nobody else would, though. He could lead the dems in congress if he would, but he hasn't. He has been a disappointment to me on multiple levels, but getting us out of Asian land wars isn't one of them.

How were the soldiers killed? Wasn't it a suicide bomb? If so, it just amazes me that we're blaming the president because of a suicide bomb. Think about the 400 + dead marines in Lebanon during Ronnie's presidency. We just left, and nobody blamed him. Nobody second guessed why they allowed a bomber in. Conservatives are so hyper-critical and dishonest in their messaging now, I just have a hard time getting any base, common facts to debate this stuff. If someone would've ripped Ronnie in the 80's, both sides would've told them to STFU for politicizing that. Now we not only don't come together, we blame the president if there's a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. SMH.
I forgot to add that Reagan’s lack of response to the Beirut bombing was a huge disappointment. I think it emboldened our enemies, especially in that it was on the heels of the Iran embassy invasion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT