ADVERTISEMENT

Now Democrats Are Claiming They Have Done Nothing To Reduce Oil Production

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Of course, Democrats are lying as usual in order to avoid being held responsible for another one of their colossal failures. Look to the hearings of the House Oversight and Reform Committee where Democrats were demanding oi companies reduce oil production in order to meet the guidelines set by, wait for it..................................................................The Paris Climate Agreement. Democrats verbally abused oil executives to the point Republicans on the committee were apologizing for the abuse. Every time you go to fill up and are paying a ridiculous price at the pump thank a Democrat voter.

Of course, Democrats are lying as usual in order to avoid being held responsible for another one of their colossal failures. Look to the hearings of the House Oversight and Reform Committee where Democrats were demanding oi companies reduce oil production in order to meet the guidelines set by, wait for it..................................................................The Paris Climate Agreement. Democrats verbally abused oil executives to the point Republicans on the committee were apologizing for the abuse. Every time you go to fill up and are paying a ridiculous price at the pump thank a Democrat voter.
This means their polling isn’t looking very good on the oil production issue.

Rigs.png

OK stupid, you do know that rig count does not necessarily equal production right? You have heard of dry holes or capping wells due to low production? Texas and Permian Basin is artificially lifted meaning running cost after completion can be higher. There is no end to your entertainment value for people that understand this market.

OK stupid, you do know that rig count does not necessarily equal production right? You have heard of dry holes or capping wells due to low production? Texas and Permian Basin is artificially lifted meaning running cost after completion can be higher. There is no end to your entertainment value for people that understand this market.
Yeah dude you said this exact same thing to me like 2 weeks ago. Keep a journal or something.

How many dry holes are they drilling in the Permian these days?

Last edited:
Yes I know. I'm still actively involved in the oil business. How would you know? You don't know what you are talking about today! No need to apologize Alice.
Then you know that shale production is to a great extent dependent on the number of new wells coming on line. Fast depletion rate means constant drilling is required to maintain elevated production.

Then you know that shale production is to a great extent dependent on the number of new wells coming on line. Fast depletion rate means constant drilling is required to maintain elevated production.
Spin it stupid. Rig count does not equal production! Shale oil is not in Texas or Permian Basin. The scale you posted is based on USA, Texas and Permian Basin. Shale is in North Dakota. Shale production employs horizontal drilling which reduces the rig count. Shale wells deplete in about two years. That in itself does not require constant drilling. You are going off track Einstein.

Spin it stupid. Rig count does not equal production! Shale oil is not in Texas or Permian Basin. The scale you posted is based on USA, Texas and Permian Basin. Shale is in North Dakota. Shale production employs horizontal drilling which reduces the rig count. Shale wells deplete in about two years. That in itself does not require constant drilling. You are going off track Einstein.
Lol you are definitely not still in the business

Can't wait to find out how this typo happened. You haven't been in the industry in the last decade if you don't know about shale oil in the Permian.
How much shale oil is produced in West Texas? Permian Basin has 3 formations, limestone, sandstone and shale (petroleum geology 101 University of Tulsa. I have never been directly invested in US oil production. That I readily admit. I have heavily invested in the international oil business for over 40 years. I have always worked outside the classroom so I do not deal in theory.

Reactions: iasooner2000
How much shale oil is produced in West Texas? Permian Basin has 3 formations, limestone, sandstone and shale (petroleum geology 101 University of Tulsa. I have never been directly invested in US oil production. That I readily admit. I have heavily invested in the international oil business for over 40 years. I have always worked outside the classroom so I do not deal in theory.
4mmb/d

From Oil & Gas Journal

Before the global pandemic broke out in 2020, shale drilling represented about 60% to 70% of U.S. oil production, which hit a record 13 million barrels a day. Approximately 8.5 mmbd.

The Bakken Field in North Dakota and Montana is the largest producing shale oil reserve at about 900 thousand barrels per day. As a result, North Dakota extracts more oil than Alaska. It's closing in on the 2 million barrels a day produced by Texas half of which is from shale formations.

From Oil & Gas Journal

Before the global pandemic broke out in 2020, shale drilling represented about 60% to 70% of U.S. oil production, which hit a record 13 million barrels a day. Approximately 8.5 mmbd.

The Bakken Field in North Dakota and Montana is the largest producing shale oil reserve at about 900 thousand barrels per day. As a result, North Dakota extracts more oil than Alaska. It's closing in on the 2 million barrels a day produced by Texas half of which is from shale formations.
That's literally a 2012 figure. https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRFPTX2&f=M

Just do the honorable thing and admit you were wrong.

Reactions: davidallen
From Oil & Gas Journal

Lol that's a partial quote from a bloomberg article followed by something from 2012

There are fewer rigs today than there otherwise would be for many reasons. Joe Biden and his party is one of them.

Reactions: dvpoke25
Am at a trade O&G trade show going on in San Antonio. Have tgalked to lots of people. Everything Biden and the red headed commie Psaki says is BS. Some of this has been well illustrated above. One thing i have been told oftyen is that right now with the cost of oil as it is, time to pay off debt. Secondly why would any sane company start dumping money into drilling when the morons in the Biden administration or the head senile turd hiself, could arbitarily turn around later and say "oh sorry boys," "that got us through this politically induced disaster," but we have things back down to where they need to be, polls are looking good and I no longer need help.

They have the most tone deaf people on the planet lying every seond of their life and trying to convince us that all this is putins fault and the knee pad wearing obedient sychophant media are falling right in line to cover their asses. The only way to get out of this is to become energy independent and supply surpluses to Europe. Also okay the NG line from Israel to Greece.

One silver lining is that the green energy EV driving group will be completely ignored for quite sometime.

This administration is the most clueless, gutless, obstinate, foolish, uninformed, brain dead, idiologs on the planet, and anyone who thinks they care about "we the people" are absolute idiots. They care about submission, cause I can assure you all those millionaries pushing this EV & Green Energy nonsense, will still fly private jets, still have multiple homes, still have huge yachts, still drive IC vehicles, still inside trade, still invest in china and still look at you as uneducated rubes who need a cradle to grave nanny.

the Biden administration or the head senile turd hiself, could arbitarily turn around later and say "oh sorry boys," "that got us through this politically induced disaster," but we have things back down to where they need to be, polls are looking good and I no longer need help.
What do you suspect Biden would do in that case?

What do you suspect Biden would do in that case?
Seriously professor…….I suspect biden and his gang of American hating idiots won’t do anything and certainly not the right thing. They have zero accountability because the people who are supposed to hold them accountable for “We the people” don’t due to wanting invitations to the “in” parties and events.

They do not care about you, me or anyone else. They live completely detached from the realities of middle-class /middle America life and as such have no freakin clue what to do and worse don’t care. The rot in liberals brains is they believe in producing as many dependents on the corrupt government as possible. There will be two classes- the government class and the rest.

Biden campaigned on making everything green, while holding the worst polluters in the world to very little or no accountability. In my eyes they are traitors and should suffer the fate of traitors!

Seriously professor…….I suspect biden and his gang of American hating idiots won’t do anything and certainly not the right thing. They have zero accountability because the people who are supposed to hold them accountable for “We the people” don’t due to wanting invitations to the “in” parties and events.

They do not care about you, me or anyone else. They live completely detached from the realities of middle-class /middle America life and as such have no freakin clue what to do and worse don’t care. The rot in liberals brains is they believe in producing as many dependents on the corrupt government as possible. There will be two classes- the government class and the rest.

Biden campaigned on making everything green, while holding the worst polluters in the world to very little or no accountability. In my eyes they are traitors and should suffer the fate of traitors!
So nothing? This is just a vibes based concern?

I would open keystone
I would not help block the NG line from offshore Israel to Greece
I would open almost every sq mm of government land for NG and Oil exploration
I would streamline the leasing use process so there aren’t all the permits needed once you get a lease.
many offshore field automatically opens
I would shut can the ethanol subsides
I would end all EV subsides

That enough dumbass?

I would open keystone
I would not help block the NG line from offshore Israel to Greece
I would open almost every sq mm of government land for NG and Oil exploration
I would streamline the leasing use process so there aren’t all the permits needed once you get a lease.
many offshore field automatically opens
I would shut can the ethanol subsides
I would end all EV subsides

That enough dumbass?
You said:

"the Biden administration or the head senile turd hiself, could arbitarily turn around later and say "oh sorry boys," "that got us through this politically induced disaster," but we have things back down to where they need to be, polls are looking good and I no longer need help."

I said:

"What do you suspect Biden would do in that case?"

Would you like to try again?

But while we are here,

What would the effect of permitting Keystone XL be?
What would the effect of ending ethanol and EV subsidies be?

Just vibe based concerns.

This administration is the most clueless, gutless, obstinate, foolish, uninformed, brain dead, idiologs on the planet, and anyone who thinks they care about "we the people" are absolute idiots. They care about submission, cause I can assure you all those millionaries pushing this EV & Green Energy nonsense, will still fly private jets, still have multiple homes, still have huge yachts, still drive IC vehicles, still inside trade, still invest in china and still look at you as uneducated rubes who need a cradle to grave nanny.

OMG! You did a damned good Chevy Chase with this one!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT