ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Some may not have noticed this, but the CPC (Congressional Progressive Caucus) was a strong defender of President Biden while others were calling for him to step aside. AOC is of course part of the CPC. So was the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus). This was because both caucuses were protecting Harris as well behind the scenes.

I'm not surprised at all that AOC immediately endorsed Harris after Biden stepped aside. You will see strong support for Harris from both the CBC and the CPC moving forward.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Back this statement up. Give a source.
Kamala's parents are Indian and Jamaican. The vast majority of Jamaicans are of Sub-Saharan African descent. I once read her father said she is not black. I have no idea where I read it. I have no idea what her DNA makeup is, nor do you. The lab boys can tell us exactly what she is from a saliva sample.

Again. I would love to match my Genelex Labs document with her.

I once read her father said she is not black. I have no idea where I read it.
So, you can't back it up. Got it.

Until you can't back it up, there is no reason to believe that it is a true statement.

Kamala's parents are Indian and Jamaican. The vast majority of Jamaicans are of Sub-Saharan African descent
Yes, her mother was a Tamil Indian American, and Asian American. Her father is Jamaican American of Afro-Jamaican ancestry.

Clearly, Kamala Harris is a person "of color." Why you would want to deny this is beyond me.

Again. I would love to match my Genelex Labs document with her.
Why?

So, you can't back it up. Got it.

Until you can't back it up, there is no reason to believe that it is a true statement.

Yes, her mother was a Tamil Indian American, and Asian American. Her father is Jamaican American of Afro-Jamaican ancestry.

Clearly, Kamala Harris is a person "of color." Why you would want to deny this is beyond me.

Why?
I'm not denying. I don't know. I'm curious. Years ago I read her father say she is not of color. You leftists have history of telling us who is of color and who is not.

Once KH’s lack of any record of accomplishment is taken to task by the Trump campaign, the fact she is the biggest leftist extremist to ever run for office from San Francisco (you can forget appealing to the blue collar workers of swing states Michigan, Penn, and Wisconsin), and reminded of all of her stupid and childish appearances over the years, her ratings will drop. The longer she runs, the more her ratings will drop after she gets her small bump from the media fawning over her.

Dims if they are honest? Are scared shitless she releases several of her bimbo word salads and tanks herself before the convention. She is no different than Joe in her ability to tank herself.

So they are tied in NH if that poll is to be believed.

Will be interesting to see if Kennedy maintains that level of support in NH as we get closer to November.
After 2016 or 2022 midterms, I think we can all take polls with a few grains of salt.. especially in July/August but I’ll post all the recent polls in here. It’ll be fun to keep track of.

Once KH’s lack of any record of accomplishment is taken to task by the Trump campaign, the fact she is the biggest leftist extremist to ever run for office from San Francisco (you can forget appealing to the blue collar workers of swing states Michigan, Penn, and Wisconsin), and reminded of all of her stupid and childish appearances over the years, her ratings will drop. The longer she runs, the more her ratings will drop after she gets her small bump from the media fawning over her.

Dims if they are honest? Are scared shitless she releases several of her bimbo word salads and tanks herself before the convention. She is no different than Joe in her ability to tank herself.
Democrats are not scared ****less. We are looking forward to watching a former prosecutor take it to a convicted felon.

You are overcorrecting right now. Calm down.

• Haha
What do you not know? We know her ancestry. She is a "person of color."

What are you struggling with here?

But you can't back this up with a quote. Until you can, it isn't true.
I've got really sad news for you. You leftists cannot tell us our DNA content unless it glares at you. Sure you can tell black people. You can't tell the DNA makeup of Kamala. We need the lab boys to tell us. You leftists somehow have the idea you can tell by parents country of origin. You can't.

I'm a part of 3 different races. I know legions just like me. With many, many I need lab documents to tell me what they are. You leftists don't have a clue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT