ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

How much truth is there to the commentary that Kamala is the only one who can use the campaign donations?

If that’s clearly established then there’s really no option but to have her at the top of the ticket. That money is a huge, huge factor.
If it is a fund with her and Biden. Those two are the only ones with access.

The "conviction" of Trump changed nothing for me. Before Trump ever took office they said they would impeach him. Bragg ran on "getting Trump” in a deep, deep, blue state. Bragg literally ran on: "Show me the man and I will show you the crime". Very high probability this gets overturned.

Last edited:
I wasn’t picking a fight. I’m genuinely curious if Trump’s conviction has soured your interest in voting for him at all.
Here you go dumbass. I dislike Trump, whether he's a felon or not. But I hate liberal idiots worse. Trump is the lesser of two evils. Liberal, dem policies have worsened this country.

Here you go dumbass. I dislike Trump, whether he's a felon or not. But I hate liberal idiots worse. Trump is the lesser of two evils. Liberal, dem policies have worsened this country.
After they tried to take him out? Nothing about him bothers me anymore, we no longer have to apologize for supporting him. Those that attack him deserve everything he dishes back.

After they tried to take him out? Nothing about him bothers me anymore, we no longer have to apologize for supporting him. Those that attack him deserve everything he dishes back.
I understand your sentiment. I have a great disdain for the policies dems have pushed, period. They’ve done nothing to improve our country that good old personal responsibility, recognition of why you are where you are and intestinal fortitude.
If you’re born with two strikes against you, tough luck. Make yourself better. Heck, I was born with one strike against me.

The "conviction" of Trump changed nothing for me. Before Trump ever took office they said they would impeach him. Bragg ran on "getting Trump” in a deep, deep, blue state. Bragg literally ran on: "Show me the man and I will show you the crime". Very high probability this gets overturned.

Overturned on what legal basis?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I highly recommend The Bush Crime Family: The Inside Story of An American Dynasty, by Roger Stone. GHWB fingerprints are throughout the entire JFK assassination universe. Stone lays out how members of the family dynasty truly believe they belong to an untouchable elite and can get away with literally anything. There are even some Oklahoma connections to the family.

lol carry on, Clinton. Go argue and pick fights with others. I’m not interested.

3 more members who can define all seven components of critical thinking. We ALL know where they fail miserably. Even 20_mils gets it. Getting through to their opponents is completely beyond their reach. The "liberal idiots" just won't get it. I'm giving some credit to my_20mils. I have a feeling he gets it.

What 20mils doesn't get? Great economy? Consumers are 70% of our economy. An all time record $1.2 trillion in credit card debt due to Bidenomics is not a great economy.

Folks like Alvin and fanny are what's wrong with our country. Funny both got shot down and both will suffer the long term consequences. 🤣

Biden still hanging on… planning campaign stops next week

I’m pretty surprised but still think it’s inevitable he’s forced out

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT