ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Did anyone show this to Biden ? He’s not quitting until he’s shown he has no chance of winning?

Of course, I think Trump and republicans want to have Biden be the candidate.

Then again, if this was a chart of an OSU basketball game, we’ve seen OSU opponents rally from much further behind!
Biden or Trump?
I’d rather vote for an empty crack pipe.

first, they tried to ruin his reputation, he's more popular now than ever

second, they tried to bankrupt him, he's richer now than he has ever been

third, they tried to convict him and put him in prison, he is freer now than he has ever been

fourth, they tried to kill him, but he is alive and well

stole this from ben carson and wsj, now you don't have to buy a copy or go to the library to read it

and now their pedo boy is in the basement quarantined for 14 days with covid. surprise surprise they now realize biden is cognitively impaired and can't do the job. but i thot he was running circles around his staff, stronger than ever, on top of his game, bla bla bla. guess the media and the 'rats just couldn;t see what we have been seeing and reporting for the last 3 yrs. or,,,,,,,,,,

one word, GASLIGHT

come on you left wing pukes, take your best shot

one bullet at a time

I’m curious if you’ve had any doubts about voting for a convicted felon still facing charges for other crimes related to election interference. You claim to be level-headed…did you vote against him in the primary?

carry on
lol carry on, Clinton. Go argue and pick fights with others. I’m not interested.

I wasn’t picking a fight. I’m genuinely curious if Trump’s conviction has soured your interest in voting for him at all.
To that point, definitely. As I pointed out in another thread, I was for Rubio in the primaries back in 2016. Unfortunately, both parties limited themselves in the primaries. I’m already excited for 2028 when we can truly get two primaries with a fresh batch of candidates for Americans to evaluate.

I do think Biden drops out this weekend so Dems can have some sort of restart. But I think they will simply move Kamala in that spot to avoid the blow back of overlooking her.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
To that point, definitely. As I pointed out in another thread, I was for Rubio in the primaries back in 2016. Unfortunately, both parties limited themselves in the primaries. I’m already excited for 2028 when we can truly get two primaries with a fresh batch of candidates for Americans to evaluate.

I do think Biden drops out this weekend so Dems can have some sort of restart. But I think they will simply move Kamala in that spot to avoid the blow back of overlooking her.

How much truth is there to the commentary that Kamala is the only one who can use the campaign donations?

If that’s clearly established then there’s really no option but to have her at the top of the ticket. That money is a huge, huge factor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT