ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure how I feel about this..

This is how stupid these leftists are. They don't think things through. Everything comes back around.

Just like these Antifa slacker thugs who protest fascism by using fascist tactics. You're going to run into pissed off people who don't smoke dope and live in their parents basements but actually were in the military or worked the oil fields or ranched and farmed or are steel workers.

Pussies in masks against real working Americans, it not going to end well for the masked pussies.

Chuckle...
ChuckleHeads.gif

Reactions: ctrawick
Let me ask you a question; do you agree with what happened to Nancy P yesterday?
In no way, she’s not a communist and I would never excuse the behavior of the Proud boys aka white supremecists the wanna be new brown shirts. Idiots. Now let me ask you a question. Are you going to somehow try to make a false equivalency argument or use a form of whataboutisim to try and say all sides do this?

In no way, she’s not a communist and I would never excuse the behavior of the Proud boys aka white supremecists the wanna be new brown shirts. Idiots. Now let me ask you a question. Are you going to somehow try to make a false equivalency argument or use a form of whataboutisim to try and say all sides do this?

You are dancing...

Let me be really honest and admit that even after reading that thread yesterday, I still have no idea what a "whataboutisim" is so I have no idea what kind of argument that would be. I guess I am as dumb as you think I look..

Now to be serious, I know very little, at all, about the Proud Boys. I saw a video posted on here and did not hear anything on it like that. I just have no knowledge about them. I will tell you that I am not a white supremacist and would in no way support that crap...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT