ADVERTISEMENT

Not long in the running?

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Censoring me on main board- They HATE anything anti experimental gene therapy on there MY GAWD!!!!!

Not playing their game- hope I get to stay but wow - mini main stream Media they are. Censored anything non shot loving -
Wonder if same Way on masks. I used to tell my wife and son "I think they are taking down my stuff" when covid scamdemic
Came out and I was a ant fauci and anti lockdown. Idk if it's Yahoo, Jeff or alpha woke -
I'm thinking it's rolling downhill from yahoo POS.

Anyways I do my thing even if it's against the grain but if y'all don't hear from me -
You will know why! Libturds and shot loving establishment republicans will rejoice lmao.

It's a big ole crock of shit- but guess it's the world we live in- be woke or establishment or get a bulls eye on you.

Weird I have stayed off the main board but seems everyone else is allowed to post whatever non sports they want- just don't bring facts and anti vaccine narrative lol- was called out on the covid thread so posted- boy didn't take long for "Corral I'm God" censure machine to come in.

I'm gonna keep Doing My thing Will see what happens. Getting me This time - who knows what will be allowed tomorrow

Censoring me on main board- They HATE anything anti experimental gene therapy on there MY GAWD!!!!!

Not playing their game- hope I get to stay but wow - mini main stream Media they are. Censored anything non shot loving -
Wonder if same Way on masks. I used to tell my wife and son "I think they are taking down my stuff" when covid scamdemic
Came out and I was a ant fauci and anti lockdown. Idk if it's Yahoo, Jeff or alpha woke -
I'm thinking it's rolling downhill from yahoo POS.

Anyways I do my thing even if it's against the grain but if y'all don't hear from me -
You will know why! Libturds and shot loving establishment republicans will rejoice lmao.

It's a big ole crock of shit- but guess it's the world we live in- be woke or establishment or get a bulls eye on you.

Weird I have stayed off the main board but seems everyone else is allowed to post whatever non sports they want- just don't bring facts and anti vaccine narrative lol- was called out on the covid thread so posted- boy didn't take long for "Corral I'm God" censure machine to come in.

I'm gonna keep Doing My thing Will see what happens. Getting me This time - who knows what will be allowed tomorrow

Take some advice from your old buddy 22LR. The problem isn't your message. It's your delivery.

Freedom of speech unless that speech is found to be offensive to those with power. I'm positive that is not what the Founding Fathers intended but with leftist controlling damn near every platform out there there is not much that can be done until the power shifts.

Reactions: osuintx
Take some advice from your old buddy 22LR. The problem isn't your message. It's your delivery.
Yes 22- I should be more soft spoken and caring of everyone's feelings like you? I mean you're always so polite correct?

• Love
Reactions: 22LR
Freedom of speech unless that speech is found to be offensive to those with power. I'm positive that is not what the Founding Fathers intended but with leftist controlling damn near every platform out there there is not much that can be done until the power shifts.
It better shift in my time here on Earth or I'm gonna be PISSSSSED !!! Lol

It's the message with all due respect. I talked about changing the PCR tests bring reason for declining covid numbers (better test settings), VAERS numbers of deaths and adverse reactions, Gods immune system better than Fauci shots et al- it was 100 percent message. And I was rebutting - wasn't attacking anyone.

We disagree and hammer each other which is fine with me- but the censoring I can't handle and IMHO it was 100 percent message. If it wasn't for you and a few others there would be no one to argue with so let everyone have free speech unless threatening and cussing tirade.

Block or ignore buttons work great also

Reactions: 22LR
Lol even the big guy is getting after me on the corral- all those guys need to come here more often!

Ok maybe 80 Percent message - 20 delivery!! But if I ranted and railed being pro vaccine I promise- I would not have been taken down

Man they took down the VAERS reporting

took down vaccinated can't donate convalescent plasma due to changing antibodies

Took down reply on "all those dancing nurses"
When they banned elective surgeries bc hospitals overrun - but the hospitals were bare so nurses had all
Kinds of down time

FB/twitter would be proud of ostate censoring - but what would you expect from one of the most improved wanna be Woke university

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT