ADVERTISEMENT

Not a very flattering review on today's Democrat Party from a Democrat

giphy.gif

Cue the racist insults from the left...

I mean really where the hell have they been? Did they not watch the dim debates? Did they not see thru the whole Muh Russia hoax? Did they not see how the dims acted the whole time Trump was Prez? Well I guess at least he is awake now and I am betting there are a lot more like him. SBI I still say the estimated American IQ of 98 is way too high.

I mean really where the hell have they been? Did they not watch the dim debates? Did they not see thru the whole Muh Russia hoax? Did they not see how the dims acted the whole time Trump was Prez? Well I guess at least he is awake now and I am betting there are a lot more like him. SBI I still say the estimated American IQ of 98 is way too high.
Average IQ by family group:

1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub-Saharan African

I'm 1/4 house boy, token and "white boy." Oh wait! I ain't black.

And remember. I'm only 5/8 white supremacist and racist. Ben Carson, Walter Williams (was) and Condaleezza Rice are in the genius range. Hillary and Nancy are far short.

Trump upped his minority percentage in FL and TX. He flipped heavy, heavy Hispanic Zapata County in TX to red. We don't know what happened in Dimm vote harvesting states.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT