ADVERTISEMENT

Non: Dogs will eat damned near anything....

JimmyBob

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Came home from wine with neighbor, and what to my wandering eyes should appear, but a 9 oz. bottle of Hellfire Habarita Jam (Habanero, lime, sea salt) removed from the bowels of the Christmas tree, package unwrapped/chewed, metal lid chewed open and 2/3's eaten with no mess on the carpet!:eek:

She's sleeping peacefully now and I promise; no diarrhea pics for breakfast!:D

my 8# lab pup ate 3#’s of brownies my roommates sister sent us

looked like he swallowed a softball

next day on the job site he put on an epic display of loose stool the likes of which is only seen when cattle get turned out on wheat

My sister's Doberman ate a $50 and $20 off her table. When they reappeared she didn't want to clean them up to take to the bank.

Slept all night, did usual bidness this a.m.; one tough bitch!!:D

In the 7th grade I had a black lab that was going into the seeing eye program. It was a 4-H project for me. We kept her from weaning until she was 14 months old, then she went for more intense training. As a service dog in training she could go wherever we went.

One morning she had some terrible gas (which was normal for her) so instead of taking her to church we left her at dads clinic.

She ate $400 worth of cattle implants. Dad was super nervous, but she never showed any symptoms of hormone change.

So yes, some dogs will eat anything.

My friend’s lab developed a taste for used diapers. It was well fed...but one time, I saw it pass up it’s own full food dish to sneak the baby’s *hitty diaper out of the trash can and go to town on it like Jim Traber in a Mazzio’s commercial.

One of the weirdest damn things I’ve ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT