ADVERTISEMENT

No COVID vaccine for me. Racists!!!

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Wife put us on several waiting lists for the vaccine. Yesterday at 8:30 Marlin Hospital (36 miles south) called and told wife to bring hubby for 1:30 appointment. Wife's sister was already scheduled for 2 PM. We arrived at the hospital's clinic 1:30.

A very attractive young black nurse called the 3 of us in as a group at 3:25. Her first question: Have any of you had a shot in the last 2 weeks? I told the nurse I had a follow up pneumonia shot Feb. 1. The nurse said I would have to reschedule. Nurse said I could remain while she gave shots to wife and her sister. Racist wife instructed me to leave and wait in the waiting room. In minutes, wife and her sister joined me. We were instructed to not leave the parking lot for 15 minutes in case of reaction.

Sore arm was a side effect at bedtime last night.

Older son's second day was no fun after injection. Son works at the Gatesville State Women's Prison, so he was an early qualifier.

@Sunburnt Indian did they give you the special, sinister dose that is meant to kill off all the African Americans?
They refused to give me a shot because I had a pneumonia shot Feb. 1. The nurse said one could not have had a shot in the last 2 weeks to qualify.

BTW, sister-in-law has not been phased by her vaccine. Wife's arm is still sore this PM, otherwise all well.

It's 9 PM and my left arm is sore. Appointment was 10 AM. I was home in my kitchen at 11:02 AM. Very well organized at CVS. Nowhere near the chaos of Marlin Hospital for wife and her sister Feb., 12.

I got to play the game I sometimes play. The young man who checked me in asked, "which arm would you like your shot?"

I answered, "I'm ambidextrous. It doesn't matter."

He replied, "which is your dominant arm?"

After my giving a puzzled look, it finally dawned on him it was his responsibility to make a decision. "We'll give your shot in the left arm."

When I play this game, the nurse or anesthesiologist has always chosen the left hand or arm.

It's 9 PM and my left arm is sore. Appointment was 10 AM. I was home in my kitchen at 11:02 AM. Very well organized at CVS. Nowhere near the chaos of Marlin Hospital for wife and her sister Feb., 12.

I got to play the game I sometimes play. The young man who checked me in asked, "which arm would you like your shot?"

I answered, "I'm ambidextrous. It doesn't matter."

He replied, "which is your dominant arm?"

After my giving a puzzled look, it finally dawned on him it was his responsibility to make a decision. "We'll give your shot in the left arm."

When I play this game, the nurse or anesthesiologist has always chosen the left hand or arm.
Day 2 finds sore arm the only side effect.

Did the young man who checked me in vote Biden or not vote at all?

Day 3 finds me side effect free. Yesterday PM I developed swelling and itching in my rabies 3 shot style. I took the M shot. Not Phizer.

I've talked to several people who have told me shot 2 is where they have had more side effects. My Fort Sill feather merchant Hillary worshiping sister said she had second shot mild fever for three days. Side effect free for her first shot.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Daughter reports feeling much better when school let out. Same with her colleagues. The Fort Collins schools scheduled most teachers for Saturday with hopes they'd all be perked up for today's classes. Daughter said this AM there were a bunch of puny teachers in the class rooms.

Wife's arm is barely sore.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT