ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

...and I will say for the record I hope to God it's me.

1. Main stream news is most all corrupt- and
The ones that are not are limited on what they can bring to us. I stopped watching Fox day after election night- they were most trusted Main stream for me at the time. So I found all the people that have news but have been censored (Front line doctors etc) got off of google went to duck duck go, bitchute and rumble since youtube censors a TON.

2. No way in Haites I'm taking the shots but my right hand worker and mother have taken. NOW there's doctors and "alt news" sites saying people who have taken the shots (they damn sure ain't vaccines)- can affect others.

Im doubting this and hope to heck- my idiot worker had zero reason to even think about taking it

But also Florida (I posted) almost passed the law saying their kids couldn't be around "vaccinated teachers" bc of this "transmission thing". ...blood clots, extended menstration, bloody nose etc

Farferched it sounds like but have been seeing it more and more. I hope to God I'm wrong but I sure as heck don't trust Gates, Fauci and big Pharma- but this is diabolical or at best crappy meds.

EVERYONE needs to watch this- no matter which side you're on- it has some very respected doctors getting behind it.
Again before the like on- I'm not
Agreeing with this but sharing
- I know most will
Love!

So dumb... seriously are you a Dem plant?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT