ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Hailey

Pokeabear

Heisman Candidate
Feb 6, 2007
Center-ring

Their ”service” was literally Treason against the United States. I’ve had it with traitors and treasonous apologizers. Many of you may enjoy the Vichy lifestyle, but it is as UnAmerican as any to perpetuate the myth of the glorious and noble south. They were and will forever remain traitors, and should have been hung or shot. Lee was only saved by the grace of Grant. Disgusting.

Their ”service” was literally Treason against the United States. I’ve had it with traitors and treasonous apologizers. Many of you may enjoy the Vichy lifestyle, but it is as UnAmerican as any to perpetuate the myth of the glorious and noble south. They were and will forever remain traitors, and should have been hung or shot. Lee was only saved by the grace of Grant. Disgusting.
So it's official that you're all for booting out leftists that have betrayed our country by selling out to Communism and career federal employees who betrayed our country by undermining a duly elected President of the United States?

Founding fathers were all treasonous jack ass.

Real galaxy brain reasoning there, assjack.

The problem with uppity wannabe intellectuals is you don’t get to define what the confederate flag means to anyone other than yourself. What would you say to all the black guys with confederate tattoos and truck stickers?

I’ve never seen someone so pompous, without any evidence that have anything to be pompous about. You should be studied in a lab.

The problem with uppity wannabe intellectuals is you don’t get to define what the confederate flag means to anyone other than yourself. What would you say to all the black guys with confederate tattoos and truck stickers?

I’ve never seen someone so pompous, without any evidence that have anything to be pompous about. You should be studied in a lab.
1. Useful idiots.
2. I have been and continue to be. ;)

What she said was correct. To those people in the South the Confederate flag represents something you do not understand and is different that what it represents to you. Your solution is an authoritarian solution, condemn and ridicule those who have differing opinions than you in an effort to shut them up and make them conform to your way of thinking. My solution, feel free to think how you wish but then I'm a believer in celebrating the ability to hold differing opinion and thoughts
One of us believes in freedom, while the other believes in authoritarian rule.

What she said was correct. To those people in the South the Confederate flag represents something you do not understand and is different that what it represents to you. Your solution is an authoritarian solution, condemn and ridicule those who have differing opinions than you in an effort to shut them up and make them conform to your way of thinking. My solution, feel free to think how you wish but then I'm a believer in celebrating the ability to hold differing opinion and thoughts
One of us believes in freedom, while the other believes in authoritarian rule.
My fathers sides roots go through Northern Alabama in the mid 1800s. We were Union loyalists farmers that were forced to leave Alabama for Oklahoma during a horrible drought. My family fought for the Union against the Confederates for other people’s FREEDOM while being completely surrounded by traitors. If you want to step back up you can.

Reactions: my_2cents
My fathers sides roots go through Northern Alabama in the mid 1800s. We were Union loyalists farmers that were forced to leave Alabama for Oklahoma during a horrible drought. My family fought for the Union against the South while being completely surrounded by traitors. If you want to step back up you can.

Step back from believing in freedom? No, I think I'll stand right here.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You and AC sure are worried about my sexual orientation, butt I’ll tell ya this, id bet your mouth and bottom would be just as sweet as his. ;)
Very disturbing that you have those thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT