ADVERTISEMENT

Nighty Night Sleepy Joe... Biden Appears to Fall Asleep During Meeting With Israeli Prime Minister

Biden is clearly impaired in some fashion and it should be a concern to any American with a pulse. Did trump do anything similar? I honestly can’t remember. I remember him taking a drink of water with two hands once and people flipped out. He had some tp on his shoe. What else did he do? Maybe it’s normal to have presidents this messed up, i need a lib to refresh my memory.

Biden is clearly impaired in some fashion and it should be a concern to any American with a pulse. Did trump do anything similar? I honestly can’t remember. I remember him taking a drink of water with two hands once and people flipped out. He had some tp on his shoe. What else did he do? Maybe it’s normal to have presidents this messed up, i need a lib to refresh my memory.
He held a railing.

Libs reeeeeeed forever about Trumps hair and his skin color, you know important stuff. Sys fat shamed him daily among other things and for most libtards Trump didn't have to do anything to trigger the whiny bitches.

Link:
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/biden...p-during-meeting-with-israeli-prime-minister/

President Joe Biden appeared to momentarily fall asleep during an Oval Office meeting with the Prime Minister of Israel, Naftali Bennett, on Friday. As Bennett spoke about US-Israeli relations, Biden appeared to close his eyes and lower his head around the end of his speech.
Was wondering how long it would take one of you to make a thread about this. It has been making the rounds around all the crazy right-wing websites and even Majorie Taylor Green tweeted about it lol!

But as usual, you guys are being misled. The real truth is out there if you cared to look...but then again, apparently, many of you don't really care about the truth.

The whole video...

200.gif

Libs reeeeeeed forever about Trumps hair and his skin color, you know important stuff. Sys fat shamed him daily among other things and for most libtards Trump didn't have to do anything to trigger the whiny bitches.
You forgot this old but a goody:

trump_diarhea_feature.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT