ADVERTISEMENT

NFL to play two anthems......

Over and out!

I and many haven't been watching for a year or two- but as long as people pay them money these entities that have been taken over by the left will keep having a platform to stick the finger in the statue of Liberties eye.

So pissed the left has taken most
Everything from us- what they have t yet they will if we keep letting them

Well, I’m 57 and I’ve never gone to an NFL game. This guarentees that I will never see one in person. Some will say I’m racist for saying that. The reality is that I don’t want sports to be politicized. Playing a “black” national anthem is divisive and racist in itself.

I wonder what people will say when people sit down for the “black” national anthem? Actually, I know what they (the left) will say. They’ll say that those people are racist.

Well, I’m 57 and I’ve never gone to an NFL game. This guarentees that I will never see one in person. Some will say I’m racist for saying that. The reality is that I don’t want sports to be politicized. Playing a “black” national anthem is divisive and racist in itself.

I wonder what people will say when people sit down for the “black” national anthem? Actually, I know what they (the left) will say. They’ll say that those people are racist.

Don't sit. Take a knee.

I can tell you exactly what they will say. They will say those people that sit for the Black National Anthem should be removed from the Stadium.

They most definitely will lose their minds over it.

Last edited:
I can tell you exactly what they will say. They will say those people that sit for the Black National Anthem should be removed from the Stadium.

They most definitely will lose their minds over it.
They won’t remove me because I won’t be there. Honor and sportsmanship left the big 3 professional team sports a long time ago, and I see less of it in college football (the only team sport that I give a tenth of a shit about) every season. That last 1/10 will probably disappear once CFB players start getting paid.

And this is by no means a lamentation. There are much more fulfilling activities one can be doing for 3-4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday.

I’m wondering if Asian and Mexican Americans will find the regular and black national anthems racist and if so we have to add those. We also need to consider, Cubans, Jews, and various Middle East national anthems. So how long before kick off can we dedicate to provide equity to all of these folks since we are now not one country due to like 5 black folks being killed by police “unjustly” over the past 3 or 4 years? Do you think 2 hours pre game of live tv will do it? Leftists help us get on the same page.

I’m wondering if Asian and Mexican Americans will find the regular and black national anthems racist and if so we have to add those. We also need to consider, Cubans, Jews, and various Middle East national anthems. So how long before kick off can we dedicate to provide equity to all of these folks since we are now not one country due to like 5 black folks being killed by police “unjustly” over the past 3 or 4 years? Do you think 2 hours pre game of live tv will do it? Leftists help us get on the same page.
I'm Irish, and I demand any song from the Dubliners be added to the list. ;)

For a bunch of idiots that say they want Unity and for the Country to come together they sure like Division an awful lot.

As for the No Fun League I would like to see some of those 20 yr olds without a College Degree making millions playing a kids game get out in the real world and see what they have to bitch about then. I really do hope the NFL goes broke, NBA and MLB too.

For a bunch of idiots that say they want Unity and for the Country to come together they sure like Division an awful lot.

As for the No Fun League I would like to see some of those 20 yr olds without a College Degree making millions playing a kids game get out in the real world and see what they have to bitch about then. I really do hope the NFL goes broke, NBA and MLB too.

the average NFL player files for bankruptcy less than 3 years after their last game. NBA, less than 2 years

216417677_337376801222249_7793023703757160704_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT